About MrWho

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
kalaez
Novice
Novice

About MrWho

Post by kalaez »

Well, here we are..
I was talking with JoeyjoejoeShabadu as we sometimes do, and he have told me that MrWho had been calling him pedophyle. at 13:16, MrWho was going to enter the mine(we were talking on the entrance via whisper) and he has just stopped before going in to call Joey Pedophyle in main chat box. Joey had him on ignore so didn't saw it.
I went after him to the mine and asked him(Mrwho) why he told Joey that. no answer, so told him had already reported him, and went out with Joey.
One time out, he whsipered me, and there you have the chat, then he ran and didn't talked anymore.

I'm not asking him to eb banned(at all) for anything, cause that is not enough prove and I know it, What I want is that big acusations like that get pounished in a futur with low proves.
Or would you like someone come and call you pedophyle? how would you feel?

That's all , Immotev here

Check me on myspace/kalaezhh if like spanish hip hop
Cecil Burrow
Peon
Peon

Re: About MrWho

Post by Cecil Burrow »

And while you're at it, the weather in Chicago is a little chilly this morning; could the GMs please do something about that?
kalaez
Novice
Novice

Post by kalaez »

Perhaps would you like people call you pedophyle? Your indiference means can I insult you? sure that no, so a little respect.
Check me on myspace/kalaezhh if like spanish hip hop
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

funny you mention that, i've heard about it from 4 different people
Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Post by Kill3rZ »

Yes, Immo, I bet your friend also forgot to mention other things too.

I have a friend who has a friend who has a cousin's neighbor's mother who's aunt's sister tried to make fun of our friend Joey by telling him that she loves him (no insults, no ugly remarks. She was just a bit too insistent about liking him. Obvious enough that he knew she was making fun). Maybe your friend can explain to you why he thought it's ok to answer her joke with insults that involved sucking.
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

Oh I can clear that last thing.
That was my mule Munchkin. Followed him to tell him I love him. What followed was not for under 18 but here the screeny. I would say it's no clear prove whatever that Joeyguy is but he is no better then any other troll.
nicejoey.jpg
nicejoey.jpg (122.42 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
Other then that he did what people do, he put MrWho on ignore. Should be enough.
Anyway here my Screeny:
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Post by Kill3rZ »

Ummmm... it looks to me from your screenie that you walked in on MrWho saying the word "pedophile". For a reason that I fail to understand, you thought that he was talking about Joey (do you know something we don't?) so you started this.

Apparently he implicitly admitted he was talking about Joey on a whisper, but that can always be fake, as it was pointed oh, so many times when screenies were brought as proof of anything. If he did say that, I don't know why he said Joey is a pedophile.

I already know that Joey is aggressive to new players, forcefully helping them hoping that they will remember him. I know that he is aggressively flattering and spamming old players hoping that they can help him become GM and at least once I know that he was an a.sshole (or a perv) - see my previous post.

What is the purpose of this? Are we trying to decide if he is also a pedophile or not to see whether MrWho was insulting or accusing? If a man kills somebody and you call him murderer, you're not exactly insulting him.
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

MrWho is a good guy.
He trolls around sometimes BUT as far as I know him by now he would not call someone something like that without a reason.
He is not stupid.
Actually when I told him about what Joey had said to me (see my previous post) he warned me that Joey might want pictures. Why would someone say something like that without a reason?
In this game it is so damn easy to trick people into believing you are another person, you can try out such stuff... creating a new character and see what happens. Just I guess IF Joey is not ok he will now stop at least for a while.
Anyway
MrWho is not so stupid to say something THAT heavy without a reason. So i do not think it is an insult.
Maybe MrWho got something wrong once or so but even if so, he does not know and just tries to warn people. Maybe in a weird way.
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
sallycranberry
Peon
Peon

Post by sallycranberry »

everybody love everybody :)
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

Please - if you feel the need to continue this discussion make a thread in player talk...

This topic is now locked.
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy