economy

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: economy

Post by Jaxad0127 »

How is this relevant to TMW?

I'm moving this to off topic.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Yes, not so much after his skillful plays during his term in office to move money flow towards his friends in the banking and insurance sector.

Also pretty much single handedly made USA into a class society, starting with health care and education.

This can be pretty much interpreted as the end of the American dream since after that your social status has been pretty much up to your parents and climbing up has been made exceedingly difficult over the years.

Matters of opinion are fun, don't you agree? Views differ.
This message used to be meaningful.
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Post by bcs86 »

Is there room on it for Reagan? If there's any spot to carve his image into well... It is a historic monument which is a sort of no-no to modify. We might be able to do another cliff side elsewhere and I'm all for carving Raegan, George W. Bush, and Hillary Clinton into it. But unlike those serious, majestic, frowning faces of the founding fathers we'll make the new carvings have big happy grins.
Necromokron
Novice
Novice

Post by Necromokron »

bcs86 wrote:I'm all for carving Raegan, George W. Bush, and Hillary Clinton into it.
I'm pretty sure that we don't want to remember Bush... :lol:
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

well i dont really think regan was that great , his tax cut with increases in military spending and federal spending is what caused lots of debt , his popular sucess was mostly because of his group of advisors , regan showed there was a free lunch , but at what costs? hell i think his acting was better then his politics , he is a great person , just not that great a leader in my book :o lol lets try FDR he was great to me , having served 3 terms :P
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

chistana wrote:Why isn't Ronald Reagan on Mount Rushmore? What an outrage; the greatest president of the 20th century rightfully deserves a spot there. Reagan was awesome. America had a vibrant and roaring economy under Reagan.
Your kidding, right?

I can't tell if this is a attempt at humor, or if you are being serious.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

someone's never heard of jfk . . . .
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

You still aren't realizing that you were talking to a spam bot, didn't you?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

obviously not, most people here were counter trolling.