Splash Page

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

krismichael
Novice
Novice

Splash Page

Post by krismichael »

All,

I've been working on a posible splash page with the help of some of Nev's illustrations (It's not finished, it's about 50-75% done). Slowly we need to replace all the art on the game so hopefully this will be a good first step in that direction.

P.S. Nev, let's chat. I'd love to work with you on getting rid of the rest of the splash screens for the game before Eleven gets back from vacation.
It's not my fault I'm new here! :)
Genis
Novice
Novice

Post by Genis »

wow.... :shock:
looken sweet, keep it up
Sorry...I only speak English
krismichael
Novice
Novice

Post by krismichael »

Thanks. I'm trying to make Nev's drawing look a bit more RPG-ish with the way I'm coloring and adding textures. :)
Nevilytis
Peon
Peon

Post by Nevilytis »

:shock: yo, you can work on my team anytime. Am always on my AIM. Whenever your on AIM me.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Great, great, great, I'll add it tomorrow to the client also waiting for the final version... (You can make it also better?!? :shock: )
krismichael
Novice
Novice

Post by krismichael »

Yeah I'll make the final version better. Nev and I have been working on a few peices of artwork for the client.

I should have finished art for you soon. What's the best format for you? BMP, JPG, PNG?
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

I think .psd or .xcf...
He can use his favourite compression later.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

The preferred one is BMP so we don't loose in quality and I can directly load them in the client.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Ok the splash screen has been added to the latest version. Now I'm waiting for it to be finished... Good work and go on this way krismicheal-lordnev team :D