casting #[SPOILER] magic spell has no result - 'easter 2010'

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

casting #[SPOILER] magic spell has no result - 'easter 2010'

Post by bigglesworth »

Casting #alonzialonzo did not transport my character to 028-1.tmx. My character died, and was spawned on the map. My character has completed the steps to acquire the dark petal, the strange coin, the eggshell hat, and the white rabbit ears. My character says #alonzialonzo on the initial island in 028-1.tmx, but there is no return to Hurnscald. My character has the dark petal.

A 2nd character of mine, has also completed the 'Doctor' events; made the lense, has given a dark crystal, has given a lifestone, and has successfully answered the question about an evil entity. This character had nothing remaining to do but request a return to Hurnscald through the Doctor. When in Hurnscald, the Old Woman, said she couldn't give this character any rewards.

My concern is that my characters will be doomed to the doctor's/easter island, 028-1.tmx, forever when they die or never receive the eggshell and new rabbit ears hats.

How do I end this quest?
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Re: casting #[SPOILER] magic spell has no result - 'easter 2010'

Post by Freeyorp101 »

When will you next be online?

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

You can whisper GMs for help with the @wgm command and hope they'd be online.
This message used to be meaningful.
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Post by Freeyorp101 »

I would want to look at the quest states and GMs can't do that.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

I'm logged in now. @servertime says "Monday, April 26 2010 22:30:26"

Character "sandy fagina" is at 009-1.tmx 26,43 -- This character completed the Doctor's quests, could not cast #alonzialonzo, requested an exit from the Doctor, and now can't collect the eggshell and rabbit ears hats from the Old Woman.

Character "number two" is at 028-1.tmx 62,65 -- This character completed the Doctor's quests, received the eggshell and rabbit ears hats from the Old Woman, died and respawned on the 028-1. This character cannot cast #alonzialonzo to return to Hurnscald.

I will leave the two clients running while I use my PC. I will be AFK. I don't know if the server will kick me for being idle.

Edit: "number two" did now experience the invader's battle and "learned" the #alonzialonzo spell. "number two" can now travel back and forth between worlds. Previously, he was able to cast it without ever having fought the invader. @servertime says "Monday, April 26 2010 23:58:31".

Edit #2: Thank you all for taking time out of your day to help me.