A Player named NewbCakes is being abusive

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
darkice
Novice
Novice

A Player named NewbCakes is being abusive

Post by darkice »

i caught him botting in hurnscald where the cloverpatch is i thought at first meh maybe he is well after i realized he was botting. so i told him to stop because he will get in trouble ...he didnt listen. so i told him a second time if he dosnt stop i will report him. he didnt listen....then he just stopped and started swearing at me and being abusive so i walked a away but after that he continued whisperring me swear words wich i will not repeat here. also im sure that NewbCakes has a main character... But all i want is for a gm to permantly ban him or at least give him a talk he will never forget

Anyway as a player of tmw i really enjoy the game but i find it Downright cruel when someone starts acting like this.....AND I WANT EVER PLAYER TO UNDERSTAND THAT They must TREAT other players fairly

oh and if i had this happen on TWW since im a gm there i can asure the guy would not only get a warning and if he kept this up he will get a permanent ban

~~~Sincerly Darkice
Attachments
TMW_Screenshot_63.jpg
TMW_Screenshot_63.jpg (110.98 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
TMW_Screenshot_61.jpg
TMW_Screenshot_61.jpg (153.6 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
TMW_Screenshot_60.jpg
TMW_Screenshot_60.jpg (139.5 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
Mr.T
Also known as darkice on TAW!
As well Darkice GM/EM of TWW
darkice
Novice
Novice

Re: A Player named NewbCakes is being abusive

Post by darkice »

last pic
Attachments
TMW_Screenshot_64.jpg
TMW_Screenshot_64.jpg (135.69 KiB) Viewed 1082 times
Mr.T
Also known as darkice on TAW!
As well Darkice GM/EM of TWW
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

lately there are many who just swear around. I witnessed something like that, too but chose to ignore that. But it was another name, that I can't remember. Maybe the same guy just different char?
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
Speiros01
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros01 »

MrWho wrote:there are 2 types of swering:

1)general swearing.Ex: "What the f**k are you doing?", "I hate these f***ing things"
Which i think is not harmful

2)Swearing at people. Ex."F**k you MrWho, you mother****ing filthy rich a**hole!!"
Which i think should be punished.

I often use general swearing in real life and i think most people do, we should ban the other type not the general.
Yes, agreed. I mean it wasn't a case of him blowing his top at someone, it was a constant harassment in whisper. I am of the opinion too that he is abusing other players, as per the first rule. He needs a serious warning, to take this seriously, and stop being so mean to people.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol
Alons
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alons »

I agree it's not nice to handle insults by another players, but for GM team this is very difficult to control, unless we are there at the same time it happens.

Please, if you want to start a discussion about what situations should be punished, feel free to do so in Player Talk, as this is not a discussion forum :wink: .

Regards and thanks for posting.
And remember: you play a game to have fun!
Alons, GM of TMW.
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

I did actually speak to Newbcakes late last night (my time). During that time I warned him to be careful of the abuse, since that can also lead to a ban.

If more discussion is desired - please create a new topic in Player Talk.

Thank you and topic now locked.
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy