Testing

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

schnugge
Peon
Peon

Testing

Post by schnugge »

I design items for TMW at the moment and I have one problem: I want to test them in game .
Is there any way to test these Items on my character ?
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Testing

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Sprites, icons, ...?
schnugge
Peon
Peon

Post by schnugge »

Oh sorry . I mean Sprites . For example head armor .
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

When you follow these instructions you can modify or replace any content file and see the effect ingame:
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =13&t=2617
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
reojohn285
Newly Registered User

Post by reojohn285 »

schnugge wrote:Oh sorry . I mean Sprites . For example head armor .

I have noticed that Most people were tried to items in the game. It would be so lazy to unpack the file and then repository it. I have also used that extension But It was not performed unique level in the game. I want say that you will make on line repository. It would be better for it.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

reojohn285 wrote:I have noticed that Most people were tried to items in the game. It would be so lazy to unpack the file and then repository it. I have also used that extension But It was not performed unique level in the game. I want say that you will make on line repository. It would be better for it.
What?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Crush wrote:
reojohn285 wrote:I have noticed that Most people were tried to items in the game. It would be so lazy to unpack the file and then repository it. I have also used that extension But It was not performed unique level in the game. I want say that you will make on line repository. It would be better for it.
What?
Seems to be a bot. That same nick (and sig!) recently joined a lot of other fourms, made 4 posts and 3 or 4 sentences each that seem to be the thread rehashed, which is common tactic of spam bots that link to commercial interests in their sigs.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

jaxad0127 wrote:
Crush wrote:
What?
Seems to be a bot. That same nick (and sig!) recently joined a lot of other fourms, made 4 posts and 3 or 4 sentences each that seem to be the thread rehashed, which is common tactic of spam bots that link to commercial interests in their sigs.
I think you're right. Soon will be hacker's spam bots show. I think this is one of them... :?
Don't worry, I'm not a hacker or bot. I have only one friend from this company... 8)