Suggestion for some pointed but slightly humorous new items.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

JackDeth
Novice
Novice

Suggestion for some pointed but slightly humorous new items.

Post by JackDeth »

If this is not the appropriate place for this type of suggestion, I apologize in advance for my ignorance. Please move it to the appropriate board. That being said....

I am not a GM. However...

GM's, being the folks that enforce the "laws" of Mana World, get these little baseball caps with "GM" on them that they mare wear so people are aware that they are the enforcers of the rules of mana.

Instead, I think someone should create for them, little police outfits - similar to what the keystone cops or a Bobby in England would have worn. With those high little navy domed hats with a little badge on the front and a little billy club for a weapon (prob'ly do the same damage as a dagger or something). Maybe even a little police uniform with a little badge on the chest, just for them.

I know this would be a limited use outfit as it would only be available to GM's but I still think it would be cute and would help them stand out a bit more - especially to the noobs who may need help.

Just my 2 cents worth....
:mrgreen:
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Suggestion for some pointed but slightly humorous new it

Post by Turmfalke »

I would prefer something along of the lines of http://thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=87
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

i like jacks idea. Its awesome.
sexy red bearded GM
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Having ideas is a beautiful concept. Producing the production quality graphics for the ideas is the major pitfall of such initiatives.

Now if only we would have someone on the TMW-eA side of things to say yes or no to this clearly and promptly to either discard it or make it an official [REQ] onto the TODO list.
This message used to be meaningful.
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Putting that much effort into a GM-only item is a waste of effort. The current GM outfit works fine.

Someone with skills and time to make this would be better off creating a required item for everyone to use.
CaptainBoiz
Newly Registered User

Post by CaptainBoiz »

Instead, I think someone should create for them, little police outfits - similar to what the keystone cops or a Bobby in England would have worn. With those high little navy domed hats with a little badge on the front and a little billy club for a weapon (prob'ly do the same damage as a dagger or something). Maybe even a little police uniform with a little badge on the chest, just for them.

I really think and imagine it as a sheriff., kind of!.. But is there really a billy club that is little.. Just being curious. :lol: :mrgreen:
Women can stand a beating except when it is with their own billy club weapon.