item weight adjustment -- will i lose items?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

item weight adjustment -- will i lose items?

Post by bigglesworth »

I've recently gained some extra weight. Do I need to move the excess weight to storage? Are there any further negative repercussions, other than not being able to auto-heal?
fatty fat fat
fatty fat fat
tmw-overweight.png (20.4 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
radiant
Novice
Novice

Re: item weight adjustment -- will i lose items?

Post by radiant »

You can keep all the items for now, but until you get back under 100%, any attempts to create an item in your inventory (such as using a bottle of water, casting a transmutation spell, or receiving a quest item) will fail. You can store the items one at a time even if the weight stays over full after the first one, and you won't lose the rest; and of course the auto-heal won't return until you get down to 50%.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: item weight adjustment -- will i lose items?

Post by Jaxad0127 »

radiant wrote:You can keep all the items for now, but until you get back under 100%, any attempts to create an item in your inventory (such as using a bottle of water, casting a transmutation spell, or receiving a quest item) will fail. You can store the items one at a time even if the weight stays over full after the first one, and you won't lose the rest; and of course the auto-heal won't return until you get down to 50%.
Drinking a bottle of water might work for her. Since a filled bottle weighs more than an empty one, it could put her below the limit.
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

[solved] Re: item weight adjustment -- will i lose items?

Post by bigglesworth »

I can consume items and drop items. I can't pick up anything while over the limit.

I'll drop the extra items into my storage.