the black Pearl

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

the black Pearl

Post by prsm »

hi all

i have an idea, no its not earth shattering, but i would like to propose it. Not every idea needs a complete rewrite, like the towel in its day. It was a great idea, low key and passed to everyone!

my idea is like that, just new content!

its the black pearl. Should not take much to re-color the existing pearl, and than what do we do with it? we could make it a money item, a rare drop that's worth top dollar, or we could make it add to attributes, like the clover did back in its day! what ever is easier to implement!

I know the development team is busy, this could be a go to when all else fails, perhaps a labor day weekend send off!

Thats it, let me know what you think? (sometimes the simplest ideas work also)
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Re: the black Pearl

Post by yourmistakes »

+1. i'm in favor of any kind of new content at this point, maybe we could make it like a clover, but only the reaper drops it, or something of the sort. this may be slightly off topic, but i propose adding new rares as nearly unobtainable drops (lower than the clover). this would give the 90+ people something to do besides sitting in town all day waiting for the next candor fight to start.
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

you are right (sometimes the simplest ideas work also)...i have no idea what can be done with it...but why do we need to do anything with it? it can alway be used later for a quest not yet dreamed up....

-------------------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
ZidgelT
Peon
Peon

Post by ZidgelT »

awww.. when you said black pearl i was hoping you would make the ship! maybe it could be the ship you see parked at the ferry dock! :-P