After level 99

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

dayve
Novice
Novice

Re: After level 99

Post by dayve »

i'd rather have a beret, but i like the idea.

if you want stat points just add 10 every time you max the counter.
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

Max level 99 does place a limit on the power of a bot. :roll:
radiant
Novice
Novice

Post by radiant »

bigglesworth wrote:Max level 99 does place a limit on the power of a bot. :roll:
So does a blanket declaration that all monster kills are worth 0 xp, but you can't tell me that that's possibly a good idea.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

How about some sort of an endgame you can only enter when lvl99?

Special impossibly hard dungeon with awesome items perhaps?
This message used to be meaningful.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

I vote for permadead once you reach lvl99 :)
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

Rotonen wrote:How about some sort of an endgame you can only enter when lvl99?

That is a good idea. When you have max lvl players you need to keep them into the game. Most mmo's focus there content on the end-game because that's where the action is. Technically I think it would pretty easy to implement into the game. A transport npc that will only react when mana.being=lvl99.
A small series of maps with buffed monsters. With these awesome items how would you decide who got what in the party and what would keep ppl from ninja'ing the drops for themselves thou i wonder. It's not like we have a loot system like other mmo's.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Acegi
Novice
Novice

Post by Acegi »

A new unlocked map would be nice, high level monsters (then items) would be nice too! I have a terrible feeling that as per usual though these high level monsters will be tankable which again reverts back to grinding so the reward ironically would be more grinding =/
"Every problem is an opportunity in disguise..." Inara, Firefly
reggie
Peon
Peon

Post by reggie »

(A just for fun opinion):

If you manage to get to that 99 quasi impossible level, then you have 2 options:

1-Consult your local psychiatrist

2-Start thinking about real life challenges.

Cheers.
Speiros01
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros01 »

Rotonen wrote:How about some sort of an endgame you can only enter when lvl99?

Best thing about an endgame, it could actually be a beginning game. Where "high level" monsters are actually 'low level' monsters in the new game, and the value of the gp becomes a new monetary value, namely the kgp, or the Mgp. (No, not the KGB, nor the KKK)

What this would do, is allow people to enter the game, allowing them back into the old game for visiting purposes, or some other reason, but only allowing them a beginning of a total new experience, based on a totally new game.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

reggie wrote:(A just for fun opinion):

If you manage to get to that 99 quasi impossible level, then you have 2 options:

1-Consult your local psychiatrist

2-Start thinking about real life challenges.

Cheers.
LOL. 99 has been reach soo many times the developers had to remove that stats to make the game feel more mysterious. Dayve has hit 99 in this game more then 10 times.

But about the lvl 99 thing. We know the the developers consider anyone that has reach lvl 99 a botter, so we can not expect anything from them as a rewards for botting.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

DarkWater wrote:We know the the developers consider anyone that has reach lvl 99 a botter
Either botters or nutcases. Seriously! TMW isn't even that great yet. Get a life and stop wasting thousands of hours on playing this stupid game!

Spend your time on learning some new skills or hang around with people in real life. Your life is too short to spend it with mashing buttons all day and all night long in some online game.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

Crush wrote:
DarkWater wrote:We know the the developers consider anyone that has reach lvl 99 a botter
Either botters or nutcases. Seriously! TMW isn't even that great yet. Get a life and stop wasting thousands of hours on playing this stupid game!

Spend your time on learning some new skills or hang around with people in real life. Your life is too short to spend it with mashing buttons all day and all night long in some online game.
hugs crush, love you too sweety
Last edited by DarkWater on 23 Aug 2010, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
Mr Anonymous
Novice
Novice

Post by Mr Anonymous »

once a player has hit lvl 99 this game is nothing but a pvp match or a chat room to them.

Regards, :twisted:
Last edited by Mr Anonymous on 23 Aug 2010, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
We are Anonymous.
we are legion.
we do not forgive, we do not forget.
we can be horrible, senseless, uncaring monsters.
we are still able to deliver.
Expect us.
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

Mr Anonymous wrote:once a player has hit lvl 99 this game is nothing but a pvp match or a chat room to them.
ROTFLMAF...priceless. But no.
Mr Anonymous
Novice
Novice

Post by Mr Anonymous »

DarkWater wrote:
Mr Anonymous wrote:once a player has hit lvl 99 this game is nothing but a pvp match or a chat room to them.
ROTFLMAF...priceless. But no.

and what else would it be dark water? cause theres nothing more then that after your level 99, what else are you guna do level? you cant im sorry but it is

Regards, :twisted:
We are Anonymous.
we are legion.
we do not forgive, we do not forget.
we can be horrible, senseless, uncaring monsters.
we are still able to deliver.
Expect us.