Opinions on 012-4

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Opinions on 012-4

Post by Wombat »

How do you like 012-4?
Should Diryn offer a warp to 012-4?
More monsters on the map? Less?
Should we enable pvp on 012-4?
Terranite...too hard...too easy (should be difficult for 80+ characters to defeat)?
Terranite Equipment, once it is acquired...pleasing or no? What could make it better?
Any other suggestions?
Last edited by Wombat on 24 Aug 2010, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Current character is "Abolish".
skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: Opinions on 012-4

Post by skipy »

(imo) just after 10 min of playing ....it seem that xp is good, toughness of mob is good,drop rate is good ,map is more then good :wink: ... only thing i would add is maybe some big cool stuff to look at(big easter island statues???)...
as far as it being playable, its awesome :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

--------------------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Post by baseballboy »

Wombat wrote:How do you like 012-4?
Should Diryn offer a warp to 012-4?
More monsters on the map? Less?
Should we enable pvp on 012-4?
Terranite...too hard...too easy (should be difficult for 80+ characters to defeat)?
Terranite Equipment, once it is acquired...pleasing or no? What could make it better?
Any other suggestions?
Definitely needs to raise the attack, really need more team mobs.
Everything else is great!
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

Fun to get lost in. Is the lack of minimap intentional?
Head of the TMW Illuminati
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

I almost want to say yes, the lack of a mini-map is intentional. But no...we are working on a new mini-map system and I also just didn't put the effort into learning/making one yet. Details on this will be released if/when the mini-maps are complete enough to release.
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

A minimap would be nice; other than that it seems good.
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
Eragon
Peon
Peon

Post by Eragon »

A minimap and less spiders in the map would be perfect.
radiant
Novice
Novice

Post by radiant »

Terranite strikes me as being a bit more dangerous than a zombie, but nothing too hard to handle...at least until it's part of a swarm. Disregarding the ease with which you can run away, it appears that three terranites are an even more deadly force than three JackOs.

The fact that their current spawns come amid groups of such plebeian monsters as slimes and spiders really helps to bring those traits to the forefront. You can still lead them away into an open area to fight them alone, for the expenditure of a sizable chunk of effort, which is a nice touch.

The map itself is much less interconnected than the 13/18-3 complex, which makes the lack of a minimap less debilitating--it's easy enough to explore where you want and still know how to get back. I did notice one underpass where the exits are offset by a tile, which seems like bad design. And is that empty inner sanctum room going to be home to a future NPC, or a boss fight?
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

radiant wrote:..I did notice one underpass where the exits are offset by a tile, which seems like bad design. And is that empty inner sanctum room going to be home to a future NPC, or a boss fight?
Can you provide the coordinates? If it is a bug, I'll fix, but it might be a feature.
radiant
Novice
Novice

Post by radiant »

The top exit is at 220,111 and the bottom exit is at 221,119 (with another underpass just a few tiles up).
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

Could we turn off pvp on the map, repetitively killing monique and wombat is really eating into my botting time.

If that is not possible could they at least drop ore, gems, or coal, so it is not a complete waste of time?

With love, tdf
Peon
Peon

Post by 1234 »

TDF your talking complete BS. stop being suck a ****. NOT cool :evil: :evil:
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

1234 wrote:TDF your talking complete BS. stop being suck a ****. NOT cool :evil: :evil:
Did not know we allowed insults on the forums? But it is pvp, if they did not want pvp, they should do as I ask and just turn it off.
Mr Anonymous
Novice
Novice

Post by Mr Anonymous »

thedarkfinder wrote:
1234 wrote:TDF your talking complete BS. stop being suck a ****. NOT cool :evil: :evil:
Did not know we allowed insults on the forums? But it is pvp, if they did not want pvp, they should do as I ask and just turn it off.

I couldnt agree more.

Regards, :twisted:
We are Anonymous.
we are legion.
we do not forgive, we do not forget.
we can be horrible, senseless, uncaring monsters.
we are still able to deliver.
Expect us.
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

I've just found it by accident. Have been here a minute or two. I haven't seen a Terranite yet. I'm enjoying the mix of monsters on this map. PVP may ruin the enjoyment as it's a good distance from the closest soul menhir in Hurnscald.