I lost my money

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Julio876
Peon
Peon

I lost my money

Post by Julio876 »

Good Afternoon, my name is Julio and I've played Mana World for aproximately 2 years. I played considerably often and devote much of my time to make money, so I have raised more than a million gp (not without effort). Today I was playing and I did nothing unusual, I just killed some squeletons and reset my status a couple of times. Since I am charged aproximately 8000 gps per resetting my points, I checked my money and I realized that I had no longer 1.100.000 gps, but only 92.000. As you can see I lost almost all my money and I feel very demotivated. I hope there's something I can do. Thank you

PS. I'm looking for Screenshots that show how much I had once : (. By the way my character's name is Cerdo-Topo
Coolkid 782
Novice
Novice

Re: I lost my money

Post by Coolkid 782 »

Sorry, but nothing can be done about your situation, and screen shots dont prove anything because they can be altered.
~coolkid 782 aka coolkid 782's junk shop
Julio876
Peon
Peon

Post by Julio876 »

I already know what happened to my money. I accidentaly gave it all to Golbenez. I just checked and Golbenez said:

"So far you have brought me 1001000"

It was a confusion, a mistake! When I talked to him the first time I chose the option:

"I'd like to give little"

and I wrote 1000. Since nothing seemed to happen I decided to use the other option and I chose "I'd like to give thousands". Then I wrote 1000 again, I didn't expect that the number would be a thousand thousand. I don't know if this happened because I'm not a native English speaker, but I think it is not completely clear. It should say "I'd like to give IN thousands". I don't know what I am going to do; I feel very disappointed because, as I said before, those 1000000 gps were all of my effort during this 2 years playing Mana World. Please help me. : (
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

I am sorry to hear about the error Julio. The NPC does indicate thousands... There is not really anything a GM can do here in any regards; we cannot see how much money you had, nor restore it if it was lost some other way.

If you want to look on the bright side, the sooner Golbanez gathers the money he needs the sooner all the players can explore a new area and access new quests.
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy
argul
Novice
Novice

Post by argul »

btw where do i find Golbanez?
he is an npc?
---
Julio876
Peon
Peon

Post by Julio876 »

Thank you for your help Tiana. I understand the situation, however it is possible for you to see the money I accidentally gave to Golbanez. I can give you my password and username when I talk to him I see the 1.001.000 gps. Please, it was all my money I have almost nothing left
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

Julio, I still cannot restore gp... It is simply not an ability we have as GMs. So please do not attempt to give me account information as it will not help.

@argul and anyone else who does not know: Golbanez is a bunch of sparkly lights that is an NPC located right next to the graveyard entrance.

Overall, I am sorry but I cannot think of anything that can be done other than start re-earning gp...
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

Ouch! Maybe the contributors can add the "Are you sure you want to do this?" line to scripts that take large amounts of gp?
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Turmfalke »

bigglesworth wrote:Ouch! Maybe the contributors can add the "Are you sure you want to do this?" line to scripts that take large amounts of gp?
no, but the dialog should be replaced with a integer input line.
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Turmfalke wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:Ouch! Maybe the contributors can add the "Are you sure you want to do this?" line to scripts that take large amounts of gp?
no, but the dialog should be replaced with a integer input line.
Someone limited 0.0.29(.1)'s integer input to only about 2k....