Knight set

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Merlin
Developer
Developer

Knight set

Post by Merlin »

Going thru some unfinished things and varioes concepts I came across an armor that was done by freeyorp I believe.
Only a front view was done so I'm going to try and make the rest of the sprite sheet for the set.

Here's a little preview
Attachments
knightarmor-preview.png
knightarmor-preview.png (8.24 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Knight set

Post by Wombat »

If you make this set, can you use the same color pattern the chef has for his visor helmet? Or make the visor helmet fit your color pattern. It would complete the set rather nicely.
Current character is "Abolish".
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Re: Knight set

Post by Merlin »

I'm pretty sure I could get the visor helm to fit in.

I want some senior pixel artist to hard critique me on the side view. ( Yes I'm asking for the "You suck! Start it over! j/k)
I don't want to reproduce the same bogus view on the rest of the set and do a crummy job.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?