gas mask

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

lien
Warrior
Warrior

gas mask

Post by lien »

hello tmw community,
I was read this topic ([CPT][WIP]--GUN ) and for devellop this idea I have do :idea: a gas mask :!:
that looks like something like that

and on "Steam punk NPC"

and remenber, this is a idea :wink:
comments are wish
Lien... & Wario !
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Re: gas mask

Post by Merlin »

That is pretty nice. I've seen someone attempt to make a gas mask before. I like the evil look of this one. The gren eyes make it freaky looking. I approve.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
ChefChelios
Novice
Novice

Post by ChefChelios »

nice idea... :)
but from my view that fits not to tmw… the game has more a middle ages style... but this looks like first world war.
...und lachend stellte der Tod seine Sense beiseite und stieg auf den Mähdrescher, denn es war Krieg.
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

i have tried to make a gas-mask before ..and years before me there was this one " http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... t=gas+mask " i like the idea of one but like others will say not sure if it fits the game as of now...if there was a reason for it (like somewhere hard to breath )..i could see it fitting.. but i see no need for it any time soon unless someone makes one...hmmm lol maybe if someone makes a skunk mob...

--------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Some steam punk elements can be mixed into fantasy, just as some modern elements already exist in the game. The gas mask, however, has no current purpose without some drastic alterations to some content and/or making content, like gas, to create a use for it.

I like small amounts of steam punk, but keep closer to a fantasy theme. Final Fantasy is a good example of blending elements, though I'd want even less steam punk (or whatever they call it) than many of their releases. I'm thinking more like Final Fantasy 1 and 2 (American Releases).
Current character is "Abolish".
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

I was thinking of a map that had a poison gas cloud that you would have to equip this mask to get thru.
A concept I'm sure we could kick around at a later time.
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Rather than drawing modern inventions, why not take a modern concept and create the item how the people of TMW would achieve the same result?
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

poison_ivy wrote:Rather than drawing modern inventions, why not take a modern concept and create the item how the people of TMW would achieve the same result?
seems to me that is what steam punk is
sexy red bearded GM