Bugs: job and quests...

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
saureco
Newly Registered User

Bugs: job and quests...

Post by saureco »

Hello I'm still new here and would like a reply for that qu is happening to me ...

-> Quests: Action Figure Vincent's, Sandra's Scorpion I can not seem to do! Simply NPCs say something "nonsense" and ready. I consulted the Walkthrough / Quests that is the link: http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... ugh/Quests and nothing! I come with items that asked the question and simply does not ...

-> My job starts at lvl 1 is only for a time I log out and return it back to 0! That with all the characters and accounts that I tried! Ok .. kept playing and in accordance with the monster that kills, it assigns points for the bar job and the xp bar to the level ... I managed to complete the bar one time and did not rise jobo lvl (kept at 0) the necessary quantity of points increased a little, but ok ... even with lvl 0 job continued ... I was playing, playing and when there was a point to "complete bar" pow! Caught! It just was not the plus points in the bar! I talked to the GM that was online in the game, but nothing resolved ...

I expect a response to this, or if a new bug, which developers the right ...

Sorry if any "errors" in English, because I am Brazilian and my English is a "catastrophe" xD.

Now thanks.
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Re: Bugs: job and quests...

Post by enchilado »

That Wiki page is outdated. Vincent's Action Figure and Sandra's Scorpion Stingers now require other quests to be accomplished first - in the centre of Tulimshar (the desert city) there is an NPC called Bernard - he is the first in a set of quests that you must complete in the correct order.

As for the Job level: this was once used to unlock sitting, emotes, and parties; however, it is no longer used - so you cannot raise it.
saureco
Newly Registered User

Post by saureco »

So from what I could understand if the job that gets back to level 1 to level 0 and the lock bar job is normal? would be better to remove it once do not you think?
Freeyorp101
Archivist Prime
Archivist Prime

Post by Freeyorp101 »

We can't do anything about older clients.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated
saureco
Newly Registered User

Post by saureco »

Okay then. So I can continue playing without fear of being happy that it will not change anything in my account, character, etc?

Thanks.
saureco
Newly Registered User

Post by saureco »

Another thing...

In quest of Candide at the Bleacher Tulimshar, I have 3x pile of ash, the 5000GP and cotton shirt (which will "bleach ")...

I speak to him, select the cotton shirt, color, and in the end he tells me: "you don't have one of those" ...

I tried the stranger with cotton shirts, cotton shorts (which are the items I currently own), I tried with all the colors and he always says, "you don't have one of those".
I tried was to remove all items from my inventory and leave only 3x pile of ash and piece of clothing that I wanted to "bleach" and also did not ... he always tells me: "you don't have one of those".

I would like to help. Thanks!

P.S.: Sorry for my english... is a very poor... :(
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

I assume you have a white shirt that you want to make a certain colour. "Bleaching" is to make something white, not to give it colour. The colour you are selecting is the colour of item you want to bleach (make white), not the colour you want to make a white shirt that you already have.

If you have a white shirt you want to make a certain colour (to "dye" it), there is an NPC in the forest village Hurnscald, called Selim, who you should talk to.

And Candide the Bleacher can make it white again if you decide you don't like the colour ;) .
saureco
Newly Registered User

Post by saureco »

poison_ivy wrote:I assume you have a white shirt that you want to make a certain colour. "Bleaching" is to make something white, not to give it colour. The colour you are selecting is the colour of item you want to bleach (make white), not the colour you want to make a white shirt that you already have.

If you have a white shirt you want to make a certain colour (to "dye" it), there is an NPC in the forest village Hurnscald, called Selim, who you should talk to.

And Candide the Bleacher can make it white again if you decide you don't like the colour ;) .
thanks poison_ivy
I was more or less aware of what you said, but to see the colors confuse me =) thanks a lot man! :lol:
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

Post by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] »

"Bleached" is a clear concept worldwide ( unless you actually wear the same Cotton Tshirt for over 3 y. ) ....

... so we are at least 2 to behave the same way now ...
ImageImage