Halloween Quest 2010 Quest style...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Halloween Quest 2010 Quest style...

Post by Ginaria »

Hello all, greetings of Pinkies... Image

first i want to say "thank you" Image to all, who helped to develop and integrate a Halloween event 2010 for TMW!!!

I decided to open a new topic to have a low chance to give an other sight of view of actually plans, how event should be finished. Probably someone else have well ideas, which could be interesting for the DEVs.

I like to start with the question...
  • If you spend 20 hours for Halloween quest to collec 10k sweets, should it be not enough to get all AND best rewards, which are only at Halloween possible to obtain? Image

I would say a level 90 player can collect something between 400 and 500 sweets per hour. And to spend 1 hour daily to collec sweets should be more as enough for a normal playing time or we look like this Image at christmas...

In my opinion a fair sweet-rewards system, without to raise rare rewards prices to infinite or prefer collecting sweets with multiple characters, would be something like that...

10k sweet limit to get all and best rewards one time (rewards, which are only possible to get at Halloween event)

Players, who collect fewer sweets, can choose between different rewards, but cannot get every rewards or the best reward.

Players, who collect more as 10k sweets, can get some rewards twice...

An example:
  • We have 3 rare items, which are only to get this Halloween...
    10k should be our max sweet limit.

So someone with 10k sweets will get...
  • -the best reward for reaching 10k limit
    -the second best reward for reaching 5k limit
    -the third best reward for reaching 2.5k limit

A player, who collected between 5k and 9.9k sweets will get...
  • -the second best reward for reaching 5k limit
    -the third best reward for reaching 2.5k limit
    -and an other normal item like dyed robe, miniskirt to be probably so near at 10k limit...

A player, who collected beetween 2.5k and 4.9k sweets will get...
  • -the third best reward for reaching 2.5k limit
    -and an other normal item like dyed v-neck, Jack-O-hat to be probably so near at 5k limit...

A player, who collected beetween 1 and 2.4k sweets will get...
  • -and an other normal item like dyed v-neck, Jack-O-hat to be probably so near at 2.5k limit...

All players over 10k+'x' sweets...
  • -will be handled same like a 10k player and an 'x' sweets player...
    -example, a player with 17k sweets is a player with 10k sweets and a player with 7k sweets, and so on...

Now you all can say, I should better use the time to collect sweets instead of posting here Image
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Re: Halloween Quest 2010 Quest style...

Post by kinwa »

grinding game for restless minds. you get "rewards" for wasting your time. :lol:
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Halloween Quest 2010 Quest style...

Post by Crush »

kinwa wrote:grinding game for restless minds. you get "rewards" for wasting your time. :lol:
Welcome to the MMORPG genre :D
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.