Help me please

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Re: Help me please

Post by Gui »

platyna excuse for the error I wanted to say, if you I obtained to return my things until Saturday, therefore I am with much will to play! where GM Goes to place itens? obliged my friends.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

platyna:
I find that you not desbann my account, therefore it would go to be in top money... has 35.4m... and she does not have to char in the account!
the account not this block, so does not have char, because? e the account this activated!
debtor for the attention! :wink:
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

more the accounts are active! I thought that you it had deletado, because I enter in the account, does not only have to char!
more logins banned is:

1st: lokoguibemlokoGAPMOD
2st: lokoguibemlokoMODGAP
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

None of these are banned.

Regards.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

good, now I am here, to postar for my friends! good, I do not have words pra to thank to the aid of you all, therefore necessary very to see all my friends happy in the game, because if my friends are happy I also are! Lore: its aid was very good for the GUI, therefore you it helped me, not so with money, more with its presence talking with me! debtor for its friendship, therefore I find that in its friendship, the game would be much more bad, debtor my friend! dave: its loyalty scared me, therefore vi in you a fort man, vi that for backwards of the screen of the PC, it has a true man, that fights for that wants, helped me when more I needed, I am very happy for having people as you of my side! Midas: a person who showed a friendship without comparison, therefore I did not like you when I saw you, more after some time, you if it showed another person! it helped me very when I also needed, you seem an angel, who God sent to help the people, debtor for its friendship, estarie always of its side! e if to need to drown itself in the proper blood thus will be! Junior'slash: a man who if also showed another person, therefore was a little child, more was if becoming a true man! always that he needed you, you always if showed gift, debtor friend! sugarcorgit: a responsibility girl, talks very with me, I colloquy taste, therefore work the day all, I arrive the night, I want to talk, it talks with me, and still becomes my day better, thanks much friend to you, always counts on me that to want! Tarax: I know tarax to some time, therefore it played my server! if it showed an experienced, certain man of that he wants, and helped also, waits me very to repay everything that you made for me one day! Dawn: a gold boy, therefore is very likeable, he always seats of my side, and he makes me to feel well, I I love you very, I ja I spoke to you! Leo...: it helped me very when I was deleted, ajudr ran behind, gave its things for me, this to me the GUI does not go to forget! TOKKEN ARG: debtor for its friendship and helps to the long one of the game, certain day you left to fall one tree hat its, I did not return, I repented myself, and after time I gave to you, debtor for everything also! And1: it helped me very, without words! I know you very little, more ja I know that he is very cool! Vink: much little time also, more is a woman very cool! debtor for the friendship! I wait that this has shown how much I taste of all! Bye and good week, good luck to all, that god illuminates the life of all, that god helps all!
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Post by GonzoDark »

you forgot me :cry:

// GonzoDark
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan

Dawn
Novice
Novice

Post by Dawn »

yes you written me but "he"? :shock:
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

ok, Ichigo, its presence was cool also, more when I more needed I could not count on you, more exactly thus, you know that I taste very of you, and that you I to want I go to be helping you, alotta always fagina: a boy who helped me very also, I asked for to buy one hat, it I gave 3 to me! (o_O) obliged for its friendship! CJ: its presence cannot be forgotten therefore you leaves me glad in the game! after one day of work, you it renews my forces! I thank the friendship of all! kisses!
excuse for the English, plus all knows that I am not good in English!