[PASS] Narus to become a GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree for Narus to become a GM?

Yes.
77%
No.
23%

Total votes: 78
whynotdad2
Peon
Peon

[PASS] Narus to become a GM

Post by whynotdad2 »

I know Narus to a steady and knowledgable player who has helped others advance. Her ability to speak Spanish has allowed her to solve problems others could not.
Last edited by whynotdad2 on 23 Jan 2010, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Narus to become a GM

Post by DarkWater »

I agree, narus would be a great gm, she is cool headed and logical. I would vote for her.

We have a large population of spanish speakers and no voice for them.

Narus for gm.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Post by Jumpy »

agree too

as a valuable comunity player, respected by each and everyone

high percepcion and vision on the game and players

y de por ahi en la tierra magica :)
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
Narus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Narus »

:shock: Well, im too surprised to say anything right now :oops: so: thank you for thinking of me. :D
Goestin
Peon
Peon

Post by Goestin »

wow i know her too and i can say just good things about her she could be a good GM
-------------------------
Narus for GMs
-------------------------
D@ny & Ju5kin
I am not you
Peon
Peon

Post by I am not you »

yeah. thats what we need. a 2nd new "nice" gm camping at hurnscalt.

:evil: :x :evil:
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

I am not you wrote:yeah. thats what we need. a 2nd new "nice" gm camping at hurnscalt.

:evil: :x :evil:
yes, i agree. i'm tried of those that have no feelings or understanding that not everyone is a bot.
Last edited by dayve on 20 Jan 2010, 06:23, edited 1 time in total.
Ardillita China
Peon
Peon

Post by Ardillita China »

Almost since the beginning of my days in the Mana World, Narus has been a great support in every step I take. She has been like a Mana-mother to me... and more than that, a friend. I know she is willing to help anyone because it is in her noble nature to help others. She is really eager to work hard in order to make a better Mana World for us. It is because of her ability to listen to other players and her fast thinking when a solution is needed that I believe Narus has all the necessary to be a GM
rodrigo14
Peon
Peon

Post by rodrigo14 »

Ardillita China wrote:I know she is willing to help anyone because it is in her noble nature to help others.
Sure..
I will never surrender
iamWayne
Novice
Novice

Post by iamWayne »

Hi Narus.
Thanks for your many help.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

I kinda agree.

Be happy=)
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

Common guys, get the word out. We are half way there.
August Knight
Novice
Novice

Post by August Knight »

Unfortunately I do not know Narus as well as I should,

At this time with Narus getting so close to 60 total votes, I recommend she be contacted by you, (friends of Narus) to get her to at least reply to these statements(previous votes), I am an undecided voter and would prefer to hear statements from Narus.

It may convince those who view the forums, and many others to increase the total vote count, or convince those who still haven't voted to cast a more educated vote.
rodrigo14
Peon
Peon

Post by rodrigo14 »

thedarkfinder wrote:Common guys, get the word out. We are half way there.
c'mon, c'mon :lol: :lol:
I will never surrender
Narus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Narus »

After reading all that was writen in this post I have a few things to say.
First: "Goestin" and "Ardillita china" you know me from a long time now and I need to say thank you both for your suport, but I did not know what other people think of me, and is nice to know that many of you think that I could be a good GM. Thank you people and respect to those don´t feel like that.
August you are right we don´t know each other that well and in this case is important to know the person after you decide to vote or not. So let me say a few things about me. I love this game, i did it since the moment I started to play it. Many times I wished i knew more in order to help more.
Second: reading things like this:
I am not you wrote:yeah. thats what we need. a 2nd new "nice" gm camping at hurnscalt. :evil: :x :evil:

makes me see that some of you dont know me at all, and let me say im not a person that sit down and do nothing. I can asure you that if I become a GM i will do that job as well as I can. Sit and do nothing is not the way i like things either as a player or in real life, so neither as a GM. I don´t have experience as GM so it will be hard of course but no one was bourn knowing.
Someone asked me today in game that if I was ready to lose friends if I become a GM. So let me say that real friends will understand that GM are persons, with a dferent responsability in game. I think I will not lose friends because they will suport me. And sorry guys there will be no privileges to anyone ;). I will hear you guys, but just I will hear everyone else. Rules are rules and they are the same for all of us.
Finally: Even if I get the required votes or not, im just too happy because I know that a lot of people think nice things about me, I hear critics and respect all points of view, but in my case and in everyone else in this Poll, and like Platyna said, remember to know us and then vote.
Thank you all. "Gracias a todos".