Fate I see you!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
fate
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Fate I see you!

Post by fate »

Lord of the Flies,

I am not doing anything for archers at this time. I have a new and exciting (and quite challenging) job far away from anywhere I have ever been, which is why I have had very little time for tmw recently.

Fortunately, a good friend of mine has offered to help with the open tmw tasks, and it seems likely that we will be able to resume work on this in a week or two. :-)

I cannot yet predict how quickly this work will progress, though-- most of the internal coding is done, but we will need to script and test.
[...]how about telling us all the wonderful things you are doing for archers[...]
Please don't get your hopes up too much-- the changes will hopefully achieve their intended goal, but they are fairly modest. The delay between inception and completion has nothing to do with these modifications having swollen to epic proportions. ;-)

-- fate
samesun
Peon
Peon

Post by samesun »

thanks for every minute of ur efforts
fate
Warrior
Warrior

Post by fate »

samesun,

thank you, but our efforts ultimately turned out to be fruitless. Sorry!

My notes and what little implementation progress there was have been handed on. Of course all developers have their own ideas and plans and the game has changed in many was since the notes were put into place, so I can't comment on what impact (if any) this will have on the game.

-- fate
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

Post by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] »

fate wrote:Lord of the Flies,

I am not doing anything for archers at this time. I have a new and exciting (and quite challenging) job far away from anywhere I have ever been, which is why I have had very little time for tmw recently.

Fortunately, a good friend of mine has offered to help with the open tmw tasks, and it seems likely that we will be able to resume work on this in a week or two. :-)

I cannot yet predict how quickly this work will progress, though-- most of the internal coding is done, but we will need to script and test.
Sadly the schedule plan passed away ... LotF left the building and stuff ... :(

Thanks anyway Fate ...
ImageImage