[BAN] Filou - Botting

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
CapitanAwesome
Novice
Novice

[BAN] Filou - Botting

Post by CapitanAwesome »

Filou was observed attacking slimes in the hurnscald mines, not picking up drops and not responding to various tests.
The player was informed of the need to respond within 2 minutes and failed to do so, thus failing the bot test.

Filou may ask for a reset.
Attachments
mana_filou-botting-3.png
mana_filou-botting-3.png (420.82 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
mana_filou-botting-1.png
mana_filou-botting-1.png (417.75 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
CapitanAwesome - Game Master - server.themanaworld.org
Filou
Peon
Peon

Re: [BAN] Filou - Botting

Post by Filou »

Hello here is Filou,

first of all i want to apologise for what happend. I want to explain whats happend and hob that the ban can be reset or something like that.

At the time when i get the ban, it was not me who played. A friend of me wanted to play druring the time i was buying some food in the supermarket. I told him that it is not easy, or better it takes many time, to raise my level. He said to me, that he like to play while waiting for me. But actually he did not play very long. Instead of playing and reach a new level for me, he left the pc and watched tv (not in the same room as the computer). But because he wants to show me how easy it is to raise, he left a rubber on my keyboard, which pressed the keys for attacking and nearest enemy. As i came home he wanted to show me what he had find out. Acutally he found i way to ban me.

I have to say that he did not play the game befor and he wanted not intentionally do something wrong. It is clear to me, that i shouldn't have let him play and that is my fault too what happend. I will never again allow someone to play my charakter. And i accept that i have to get a punishment. But please dont ban me for a whole year.

Yours faithfully
Filou
CapitanAwesome
Novice
Novice

Post by CapitanAwesome »

Filou, as i said in the report, you may have your characters levels reset and continue on as normal.

If there is a next time this happens, there will be no reset and no expiration on the ban (permanent)

The character has been unbanned, you have 24 hours to see me (or another GM) ingame before the account is banned again.

cappy =)
Filou
Peon
Peon

Post by Filou »

Thanks a lot.
CapitanAwesome
Novice
Novice

Post by CapitanAwesome »

Im locking this topic, there is no need for further discussion.

Cappy =)

[Locked]