Testing

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
schnugge
Peon
Peon

Testing

Post by schnugge » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:45 pm

I design items for TMW at the moment and I have one problem: I want to test them in game .
Is there any way to test these Items on my character ?
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Testing

Post by Jaxad0127 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Sprites, icons, ...?
schnugge
Peon
Peon

Post by schnugge » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh sorry . I mean Sprites . For example head armor .
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:43 pm

When you follow these instructions you can modify or replace any content file and see the effect ingame:
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =13&t=2617
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
reojohn285
Newly Registered User

Post by reojohn285 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 am

schnugge wrote:Oh sorry . I mean Sprites . For example head armor .

I have noticed that Most people were tried to items in the game. It would be so lazy to unpack the file and then repository it. I have also used that extension But It was not performed unique level in the game. I want say that you will make on line repository. It would be better for it.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 am

reojohn285 wrote:I have noticed that Most people were tried to items in the game. It would be so lazy to unpack the file and then repository it. I have also used that extension But It was not performed unique level in the game. I want say that you will make on line repository. It would be better for it.
What?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jaxad0127 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Crush wrote:
reojohn285 wrote:I have noticed that Most people were tried to items in the game. It would be so lazy to unpack the file and then repository it. I have also used that extension But It was not performed unique level in the game. I want say that you will make on line repository. It would be better for it.
What?
Seems to be a bot. That same nick (and sig!) recently joined a lot of other fourms, made 4 posts and 3 or 4 sentences each that seem to be the thread rehashed, which is common tactic of spam bots that link to commercial interests in their sigs.
Dark_Mag
Novice
Novice

Post by Dark_Mag » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 pm

jaxad0127 wrote:
Crush wrote:
What?
Seems to be a bot. That same nick (and sig!) recently joined a lot of other fourms, made 4 posts and 3 or 4 sentences each that seem to be the thread rehashed, which is common tactic of spam bots that link to commercial interests in their sigs.
I think you're right. Soon will be hacker's spam bots show. I think this is one of them... :?
Don't worry, I'm not a hacker or bot. I have only one friend from this company... 8)