Chicka-Maria

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree Chicka-Maria should be a GM?

YES
57%
NO
43%

Total votes: 103
snoopy
Novice
Novice

Re: Chicka-Maria

Post by snoopy »

i voted YES,^^
nice girl for GM i always for all,i vote YES
(°_°)
wolf_pack
Novice
Novice

Post by wolf_pack »

rofl ^_^ no comment.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

all my yes are belong to you
OldNavy
Peon
Peon

Post by OldNavy »

I voted YES, because from what i have seen she is a very fair player and always helps other players.
i think she would make a good GM because i beleive she would be a good player to enforce rules when needed. She also speaks English fluently
wolf_pack
Novice
Novice

Post by wolf_pack »

Haha very true. She's awesome, but she's being nominated and voted for the wrong reasons.
OldNavy
Peon
Peon

Post by OldNavy »

wolf_pack wrote:Haha very true. She's awesome, but she's being nominated and voted for the wrong reasons.
i dont think she is being voted for wrong reasons, my reasons for voting for chicka-maria are listed above and i think its what we are looking for. alot of people have good reasons for voting yes.
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

OldNavy wrote:
wolf_pack wrote:Haha very true. She's awesome, but she's being nominated and voted for the wrong reasons.
i dont think she is being voted for wrong reasons, my reasons for voting for chicka-maria are listed above and i think its what we are looking for. alot of people have good reasons for voting yes.
She has been nothing but rude to me.

But hell I do not count.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

What? Of course you count! Everyone counts.
OldNavy
Peon
Peon

Post by OldNavy »

Everyone counts. i think your just being stubborn because your not voted for Gm....
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

OldNavy wrote:Everyone counts. i think your just being stubborn because your not voted for Gm....
It was a joke, the voting system is broke. I still would vote no. She as been extremely rude to people.

As for the gm comment, I knew there was no way in hell I would become a gm, even if I got the votes, I would have never passed the powers that be, they would have said no. It was not my idea to do it.
It was my misguided sisters attempt.

Chicka maria loves to be the center of attention, when the attention is not on her, she starts to get rude, mean, and then starts to attack. I have seen this several times. So I would vote no, but it is impossible to vote.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

DarkWater wrote:
OldNavy wrote:Everyone counts. i think your just being stubborn because your not voted for Gm....
It was a joke, the voting system is broke. I still would vote no. She as been extremely rude to people.

As for the gm comment, I knew there was no way in hell I would become a gm, even if I got the votes, I would have never passed the powers that be, they would have said no. It was not my idea to do it.
It was my misguided sisters attempt.

Chicka maria loves to be the center of attention, when the attention is not on her, she starts to get rude, mean, and then starts to attack. I have seen this several times. So I would vote no, but it is impossible to vote.
ughm no offence but when have you seen me want to be the center of attention,... i just talk to alot of people. because i like to talk to friends. just to put that out there.... im not the kind of person who craves attention. im just a free spirit and like to make friends. Give me a few times i have been rude to you dark..... because i have never been rude or mean to you. i dont even know you :S
anyway. i would like to thank everyone for their votes and for mrwhos nomination. =) and yes even for the people who voted no. ^_^ but if you vote no please tell me where i need to improve =) or why xD even for yes votes. just out of curiosity. ^_^ :D
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

Once a GM posted that that she wouldnt make a good GM, the vote was over!
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

dayve wrote:
Once a GM posted that that she wouldnt make a good GM, the vote was over!
ughm isnt this dark waters alt...
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
dayve
Novice
Novice

Post by dayve »

yes it is.
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

dayve wrote:yes it is.
You are too funny.

Please allow re-voting!