Chicka-Maria

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree Chicka-Maria should be a GM?

YES
57%
NO
43%

Total votes: 103
wolf_pack
Novice
Novice

Re: Chicka-Maria

Post by wolf_pack »

Lol. Great discussion. Still not happening though. xD And you do get upset when you don't get attention. You know what I mean Maria. *whistles innocently*
Blaze88
Peon
Peon

Post by Blaze88 »

I voted yes, i think she would make a great gm. shes tough when she has to be and gets along with just about everyone. i think she would do this community good by becoming a gm

regards, Axel Lv 26 (starting over again)
~A smile without Happyness is like a eggshell without the egg~
Blaze88
Peon
Peon

Post by Blaze88 »

wolf_pack wrote:Still not happening though. *
why you say this? you never know. you might vote no but it shows more of the community if voting yes rather then no.

i wish chicka the best in this poll

~A smile without emotion is like a eggshell without the egg~
~A smile without Happyness is like a eggshell without the egg~
katil
Peon
Peon

Post by katil »

Chicka you are great man :D:D:D:d
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

Obviously i'll vote yes, you are honestly, simpatic, talk with all persons ... friendly and a great GM i know :)

Hugs
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Once again thank everyone for their votes (even the No's) im not saying i want to be GM but if the community thinks i would be a good GM i would take the responsibility it holds and do the best i can for helping tmw community, I plan to be on this game for a long time and to mature more as i continue to play. i really enjoy this game and i love the players in it ^_^ i will do my best to be a good player in tmw and to come up with ideas for it also through time.

Thank you Voters <3
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Noxoo
Peon
Peon

Post by Noxoo »

Yeah i vote Yes :wink:
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

Yes! Good player, because of I always followed her. :wink:

Regards.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Dark_Mag wrote:Yes! Good player, because of I always followed her. :wink:

Regards.
o_O
Yubaba
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

1.) In this thread you called me dayve. I am not dayve, everyone that knows me in game, knows I am not dayve. That is rude and disrespectful. You do not accuse people of being an alt unless you are 100% sure they are. You do not say they are an alt, when they disagree with you. That kind of mind set is dangerous for a gm. It means that you are willing to leap to conclusions with out even considering all the facts. This mind set leads to conclusions like "I know he is a botter!" and "Oh I will just ignore her because that has to be just Dark Water, she likes to be a pain in the ass." You can not accuse someone when you are gm. Your job is not to accuse them. Your job is enforce the rules. In this thread, your only way to be a gm, and you can not control your nature. That right there is a no for you. But I will continue.

2.) I have many characters, on three different times you have told me to shut up, to get the hell out, and talked about me like I was not even there. That is rude. If you can not argue with me, at least respect me.

3.) And this is the part that just sucks. THIS POLL HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR 29 DAYS IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES. FOR 29 DAYS!!!!! You can not respect me, that is fine I do not ask for respect. But you have to respect platnya and the rules of the game. I do not even LIKE you. But I respect you and that is why 15 DAYS go, I tried to help you. Not only was I completely ignored. But, and the huge but here, I was ignored for helping you.

You have shown to me personally compete disrespectful attitude, which I am fine with. You accuse people with out knowing the facts, that is too dangerous period. And you do not follow the rules that will get you elected gm. For the love of a pickle, if you will not help yourself, how in the hell are you to help the community!!!!!

After all of that, why should I change my vote?
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

DarkWater wrote:1.) In this thread you called me dayve. I am not dayve, everyone that knows me in game, knows I am not dayve. That is rude and disrespectful. You do not accuse people of being an alt unless you are 100% sure they are. You do not say they are an alt, when they disagree with you. That kind of mind set is dangerous for a gm. It means that you are willing to leap to conclusions with out even considering all the facts. This mind set leads to conclusions like "I know he is a botter!" and "Oh I will just ignore her because that has to be just Dark Water, she likes to be a pain in the ass." You can not accuse someone when you are gm. Your job is not to accuse them. Your job is enforce the rules. In this thread, your only way to be a gm, and you can not control your nature. That right there is a no for you. But I will continue.

2.) I have many characters, on three different times you have told me to shut up, to get the hell out, and talked about me like I was not even there. That is rude. If you can not argue with me, at least respect me.

3.) And this is the part that just sucks. THIS POLL HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR 29 DAYS IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES. FOR 29 DAYS!!!!! You can not respect me, that is fine I do not ask for respect. But you have to respect platnya and the rules of the game. I do not even LIKE you. But I respect you and that is why 15 DAYS go, I tried to help you. Not only was I completely ignored. But, and the huge but here, I was ignored for helping you.

You have shown to me personally compete disrespectful attitude, which I am fine with. You accuse people with out knowing the facts, that is too dangerous period. And you do not follow the rules that will get you elected gm. For the love of a pickle, if you will not help yourself, how in the hell are you to help the community!!!!!

After all of that, why should I change my vote?
i dont remember you trying to help me,i didnt ignore you. as i know you never talk to me so how can i ignore you if you dont talk. dont like me? hey you have no reason to because you dont know me but if you dont like me to help yourself feel better then hey i dont really care. also disrespect you? i barely talk to you and i dont act towards you rudely. the only time i had a conversation with you was when you told me something on trying to cause chaos for the GHP and your lucky i didnt report you. just because i dont talk to you it doesnt mean i disrespect you i respect all players in the game like me or not. and the alt thing we already talked about it. so why bring it up again? it seems to me your trying to cause a fight that is not needed. i dont recall telling anyone to "get the hell out" why would i say that i have no reason to, what am i supose to say get out of tmw? that sounds pretty foolish to me.
if you ask the people i talk to on how i talk they can tell you i dont talk like that to people.

And i love how a whole bunch of no votes came up in like 1 minute after you posted this by the way ;) . hmmm suspicious. o_O
Yubaba
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

Chicka-Maria wrote:And i love how a whole bunch of no votes came up in like 1 minute after you posted this by the way ;) . hmmm suspicious. o_O
Now you are accusing me of vote tampering? Really? You think I am stupid enought not to take a screen shot after I posted, of everything, I have been here to long. If you think any poll as been tempered with you need to do something about it. But for the record, there has only been 1 no vote since my last post. I have screenshots.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

DarkWater wrote:
Chicka-Maria wrote:And i love how a whole bunch of no votes came up in like 1 minute after you posted this by the way ;) . hmmm suspicious. o_O
Now you are accusing me of vote tampering? Really? You think I am stupid enought not to take a screen shot after I posted, of everything, I have been here to long. If you think any poll as been tempered with you need to do something about it. But for the record, there has only been 1 no vote since my last post. I have screenshots.
who said anything about accusing? did i say it was you directly? no =)
like i said your causing trouble for no reason :wink: i also have screen shots of what you said so either way you could have gotten reported.
Yubaba
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

Chicka-Maria wrote: i also have screen shots of what you said so either way you could have gotten reported.
Reported for what? Oh please tell me what you are going to report me for? Disagreeing with you?
"MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! DARK WATER CALLED ME A BULLY ON THEMANAWORLD FORUMS!!!!!! Now you are in trouble!!!"
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

um no acctually, from what i have screenies of you are trying to cause chaos for the GHP. but im not going to waste my time argueing with someone who doesnt even remember what she said. so thank you for the arguement but im finished argueing a pointless battle if you would like to talk. talk to me else where or when your ready to talk. thanks :) by the way no need for drama or over reacting.
Yubaba