[FND] Graveyard Inn NPCs

All development of pixel art and graphics
Post Reply
User avatar
skipy
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 781
Joined: 08 Nov 2008, 23:06

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by skipy » 19 Aug 2010, 21:38

i think is the glasses ??(1 pixel off)...i was trying to make it look like it was roting ...maybe needs more frames??

i will start "Common Shop Keeper" , "Drunk Couple" any maybe more siting npc,s(card player/drinker npc,s)..i hope tonight after i get home ...but i may sleep lol :roll:

im haveing fun working together like this and it seems to be productive :wink: :mrgreen:

------------------------------------------skipy
Attachments
dress npc.gif
dress npc.gif (7.13 KiB) Viewed 569 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.


"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Tengu

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Tengu » 19 Aug 2010, 22:47

Just a try of correction of shading:

TIP: for who use the GIMP, this works better. But the basic is more or less this...
Attachments
correctionbytengu.png
correctionbytengu.png (3.24 KiB) Viewed 564 times
User avatar
Reid
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1413
Joined: 15 May 2010, 22:39
Location: Artis
Contact:

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Reid » 19 Aug 2010, 22:51

Tengu wrote:Just a try of correction of shading:

TIP: for who use the GIMP, this works better. But the basic is more or less this...
Thanks tengu, I wanted give you this npc before... now he look more done ^^
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
User avatar
Reid
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1413
Joined: 15 May 2010, 22:39
Location: Artis
Contact:

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Reid » 20 Aug 2010, 17:43

Image
Image
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
ZidgelT
Peon
Peon
Posts: 22
Joined: 20 Aug 2010, 17:45

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by ZidgelT » 20 Aug 2010, 17:49

skipy wrote:i think is the glasses ??(1 pixel off)...i was trying to make it look like it was roting ...maybe needs more frames??

i will start "Common Shop Keeper" , "Drunk Couple" any maybe more siting npc,s(card player/drinker npc,s)..i hope tonight after i get home ...but i may sleep lol :roll:

im haveing fun working together like this and it seems to be productive :wink: :mrgreen:

------------------------------------------skipy

this one looks like it would be a good caretakers wife. :lol:
ZidgelT
Peon
Peon
Posts: 22
Joined: 20 Aug 2010, 17:45

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by ZidgelT » 20 Aug 2010, 17:51

Reid wrote:Image
Image

i like this
User avatar
skipy
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 781
Joined: 08 Nov 2008, 23:06

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by skipy » 20 Aug 2010, 20:23

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks looks good :wink: :!: way way way better..Reid

Laborer--a deferent idea, still needs some things done(dressed up)...what should he do?chopping up a mouboo? or be bring one in? or ?????????????
Wombat wrote:Laborer should work for chef. If the skull can be an angry mushroom, he'll work. But I'd like him to pitch that mushroom into a cauldron, which would give a reason for why he's stabbing it with a pitchfork.

Another idea, he can be a butcher chopping up a mouboo? He'd need a different set of animations for that.

Both would be rather creepy, but not necessarily evil.
.....oh, and hes not evil ...just misunderstood :twisted: :lol:

-------------skipy
Attachments
hunch.png
hunch.png (6.7 KiB) Viewed 512 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.


"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
User avatar
Reid
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1413
Joined: 15 May 2010, 22:39
Location: Artis
Contact:

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Reid » 20 Aug 2010, 21:50

Oh I missed, a laborer from Tengu (sorry skipy, sorry tengu :s )
Image

Edit : I can try to put on him a creepy face if you like the style..
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Tengu

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Tengu » 20 Aug 2010, 23:06

The NPC is now with another kind of motor in his shoulder:
http://forums.themanaworld.com.br/viewt ... =40#p13771

But, why we need a engineer/laborer?

Oh, one thing...this NPC can't be used :lol: , he need to be in a diferent pose. Good try Reid.
User avatar
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1532
Joined: 08 Aug 2008, 17:31

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Wombat » 21 Aug 2010, 01:59

Reid wrote:Oh I missed, a laborer from Tengu (sorry skipy, sorry tengu :s )
Image

Edit : I can try to put on him a creepy face if you like the style..
Where'd that NPC come from? That is crazy cool. First time I've seen clockwork armor on a mana npc. Not necessarily an npc for the Inn, but probably excellent for another release that is steampunk theme related.
Current character is "Abolish".
User avatar
skipy
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 781
Joined: 08 Nov 2008, 23:06

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by skipy » 21 Aug 2010, 05:28

Wombat wrote:
Reid wrote:Oh I missed, a laborer from Tengu (sorry skipy, sorry tengu :s )
Image

Edit : I can try to put on him a creepy face if you like the style..
Where'd that NPC come from? That is crazy cool. First time I've seen clockwork armor on a mana npc. Not necessarily an npc for the Inn, but probably excellent for another release that is steampunk theme related.
he would be a cool clock tower guy..
is crazzy cool..

-------------------skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.


"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Tengu

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Tengu » 21 Aug 2010, 13:20

Sorry, I've forgot that you don't know portuguese :?

http://forums.themanaworld.com.br/viewt ... =40#p13771

As the posts says, they are developing dwarves and this "clocktower old man" is to tell the truth, an engineer, a dwarf engineer. And the "clocks" that you see, were for be, pistons, that was fixed (check the post).

That's is all folks :wink:
User avatar
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 8046
Joined: 25 Aug 2005, 17:08
Location: Germany

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Crush » 21 Aug 2010, 15:26

skipy wrote:Image
The head is too attractive.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.


You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
User avatar
skipy
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 781
Joined: 08 Nov 2008, 23:06

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by skipy » 21 Aug 2010, 18:55

Crush wrote:
skipy wrote:Image
The head is too attractive.
i thought is was a face only a mother could love :lol: ...this idea is from people asking"way are there no fat guys or tell people" ...but yeah, his head looks like he combs him hair to much ...this maybe better...i want him to be mixing the soup...but not sure if ill get to it...

as always ..feel free to mass around with it.....

---------------------------skipy
Attachments
helper.png
helper.png (7.84 KiB) Viewed 449 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.


"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
User avatar
Reid
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1413
Joined: 15 May 2010, 22:39
Location: Artis
Contact:

Re: [REQ] NPCs For New Content Release

Post by Reid » 21 Aug 2010, 19:27

skipy wrote:
Crush wrote:
skipy wrote:Image
The head is too attractive.
i thought is was a face only a mother could love :lol: ...this idea is from people asking"way are there no fat guys or tell people" ...but yeah, his head looks like he combs him hair to much ...this maybe better...i want him to be mixing the soup...but not sure if ill get to it...

as always ..feel free to mass around with it.....

---------------------------skipy
he will be ok for the chef's apprentice hmm? his dialogue will be 'grhumm..' no?... uhuh ^^'
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Post Reply