http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 13&t=11263
I want to do an indoor map of the crypt.
Here are my ideas of stuff which would be very useful for crypt_indoor.
So far, I have done a little working on that by myself, but feel free to help me.Since I like mapping more than tileset creation maybe someone
would like to help me with the tileset.
What is needed in the tileset (IMHO):
- some kind of bench (like these in woodland_indoor, but rotated 90 degree)
- benches might be destroyed.
- more candles (can we have a shimmering candle light?)
- a serious wall, that means, a bit more creation and changes in
comparison to this wall I
merged from arena floor and the wall of the crypt outside.
The light is currently not set properly.
- maybe a variation of the arena floor circle?
to make curves that bend the other direction.
(in a crypt, you can have a main room, and some minor sub-crypts,
so a way out of the central circle is requirred)
- some kind of book or ritual stuff which can be put at Altar (or Opferstein,
or whatever religion there is inside the crypt)
- some more statues and figures made of stone
(like in arena, but in different styles, maybe just a rotation)
I don't know, if there should be a connection to real religons
i. e. Shall we have Crosses or half-moons or Candleholders with 7 arms?
- the floor of the crypt can be the same as in the arena-tileset.
But a a bit recolored: the color and brightness differences should be reduced IMHO.