Question about game.

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
poopieshyt
Newly Registered User

Question about game.

Post by poopieshyt »

I am new so if this is in the wrong topic i am sorry.

I have been playing TMW for awhile and i just had a question. I have been using cheat engine for money, but cannot buy some things. i tried to google this, but found nothing. it comes up as 'unable to buy' when clearly i have way over enough to buy.

thanks! poopie. 8)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Question about game.

Post by Crush »

TMW is an online game. The server manages your money and inventory. Just by tricking your client software into believing that it has more money than it really has won't allow you to spend it.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
poopieshyt
Newly Registered User

Post by poopieshyt »

Crush wrote:TMW is an online game. The server manages your money and inventory. Just by tricking your client software into believing that it has more money than it really has won't allow you to spend it.
It has let me? it's just certain things.
kickinyourface
Novice
Novice

Post by kickinyourface »

poopieshyt wrote:
Crush wrote:TMW is an online game. The server manages your money and inventory. Just by tricking your client software into believing that it has more money than it really has won't allow you to spend it.
yeah actually the things u were able to buy before too.

this can't work. you would have hacked the whole server if this was working.

regards
lvl 7X | God made Weed, Men made beer... In God we Trust
yourmistakes wrote::lol: lmfao @ people that think the internet is serious business.
poopieshyt
Newly Registered User

Post by poopieshyt »

kickinyourface wrote:
poopieshyt wrote:
yeah actually the things u were able to buy before too.

this can't work. you would have hacked the whole server if this was working.

regards
It has let me buy tons of iron arrows. I certainly do not have enough to buy them. i had maybe around 1,200 currency. i had been able to purchase hundreds and hundreds of arrows for my bow that i also did not have money to buy but purchased. plus i bought chain mail with only around 1,000 currency.

?
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

i am very sure you ignored a zero. you might have had something around 25k or so anyway, you bought your stuff now the money is spent.
chainmail costs 10k not 1k / hundrets of arrows from 12,000gp makes sense

There are no "cheats" in this game. There are patches of the client but they don't just put money on your char :D
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
poopieshyt
Newly Registered User

Post by poopieshyt »

Leela wrote:i am very sure you ignored a zero. you might have had something around 25k or so anyway, you bought your stuff now the money is spent.
chainmail costs 10k not 1k / hundrets of arrows from 12,000gp makes sense

There are no "cheats" in this game. There are patches of the client but they don't just put money on your char :D
no i did not ignore a zero. my point is that chainmail is 10k not 1k. i never made or had more than 10k. how can i buy arrows, bows and chainmail without making gp is my question. maybe i will do a screenshot for you all to actually understand.
poopieshyt
Newly Registered User

Post by poopieshyt »

???
heinzguro
Newly Registered User

Post by heinzguro »

with engine you only change the number but not the money saved in the server :)
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

Also... cheat engine? What does it do edit the memory of the program while its running?

You know, the source code can be downloaded freely... if you feel the need to think you have more money then what you do Im sure you can add a: money += 100000000; somewhere and be done... easier then editing run time memory IMO.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Kage wrote:Also... cheat engine? What does it do edit the memory of the program while its running?

You know, the source code can be downloaded freely... if you feel the need to think you have more money then what you do Im sure you can add a: money += 100000000; somewhere and be done... easier then editing run time memory IMO.
Well, when your only tool is a hammer every problem becomes a nail,
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.