[REQ] Thermin Art

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Flenix
Peon
Peon

Re: [REQ] Thermin Art

Post by Flenix »

Ali-G wrote:
Flenix wrote:Also, for the Termin Area that is in a winter area
should you add winter fluffy as monster. :mrgreen:

do you know why winter fluffy are almost in blue ? Neither do I.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =5&t=13174
:?
Hmmm ?
Okay, but there is nothing about winter fluffy in this topic.
if you're talking about that people are against pure recoloring, but winter fluffy are not only in the same colors: the head has not the same colors as the body has.

I'm the best fluffy
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Fluffies are already winter creatures.
Merlin
Developer
Developer

Post by Merlin »

Wombat wrote:I'd rather you move away from RPGMaker as in influence. I didn't issue any such command about rejecting all your work, but you have repeated this problem and it is difficult to trust your art. You can still submit art, but it would be scrutinized a great deal due to these repeated errors. I won't stop you from overcoming this problem, if that was what you wanted. I highly recommend you throw all your RPGMaker content (including TAW content) in the dumpster, if so.
Seems I was misinformed. Sorry about the confusion. I shouldn't have copied the style so closely. The set I used for reference was fan made and not actually of RPGMaker. I don't even think it was intended for use in rpgmaker. (Might have been thou IDK.)

All art should be scrutinized. Hence the incident with the crypt floor that we "voted" on what ripped floor to use. XD Well all looked at the thing and I just happened to notice it on an actual RPG Maker Set when I was looking at dessert related stuff. I did have a bad incident where I had alot of stuff just lumped together in a folder when I was gone from tmw for awhile. I just put everything 2-D pixel art related into one folder and didn't have anything sorted.

Skipy made a good point about showing more of my work in a progressive state, but considering that I'm hardly doing anything anymore I don't have anything to "show"
MerlinX420
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. Has anybody seen this princess I'm looking for?
rudybro
Newly Registered User

Post by rudybro »

salmondine wrote:
PHs.png
Powder Horn, seems like it might belong with the wheellock pistol.
Yeah, looks like a pistol.
“I'll bet the hardest thing about prize fightin' is pickin' up yer teeth with a sap glove on”

-RudyBrothers-
Flenix
Peon
Peon

Post by Flenix »

poison_ivy wrote:Fluffies are already winter creatures.
you know that they were around hurnscald before this summer, so fluffies knew that the summer comes too hot for them, so they decided to do an migration. hope they are going to leave Nivalis for this winter.

[WARNING THAT CAN BE INTERESTING]

to make this migration system online (on the server), you should use spawn condition:
in 019-1 (near Nivalis.) for spawn fluffies:
if it comes to hot for them in hurnscald so they go to Nivalis during june-august.

Code: Select all

if (gettime(6) >= 6 && gettime(6) < 9) monster 019-1, 0, 0, "Fluffy", 1020, 100;
.... just a idea ....

make a real system of migration should make this game more real.
I'm the best fluffy
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Fluffies have been permanently removed from the woodland.

In future, please post suggestions not related to a thread's topic in a more relevant place or a new thread if necessary.
Flenix
Peon
Peon

Post by Flenix »

poison_ivy wrote:Fluffies have been permanently removed from the woodland.

In future, please post suggestions not related to a thread's topic in a more relevant place or a new thread if necessary.
Fluffy have been removed from woodland, but any gods say to you they'll rest forever. (as I know)

May I do another thread... in future.
I'm the best fluffy
lien
Warrior
Warrior

Post by lien »

continued the interior set:

Just need some object for detail, as pots tables ...
Flenix
Peon
Peon

Post by Flenix »

nice but where are the windows and how go to the next floor ?
I'm the best fluffy
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Lien: I still think the harsh contrast needs to be softened a little.

Is that a safe in the wall? It looks nice, but might need some shadow cast across it.

Flenix: the set is incomplete. Please stop posting useless comments.
lien
Warrior
Warrior

Post by lien »

poison_ivy wrote:Lien: I still think the harsh contrast needs to be softened a little.

Is that a safe in the wall? It looks nice, but might need some shadow cast across it.
"the harsh contrast" ? which one ? the one between the grey colors on the wall, the brown on the woodden floor or the contrasted difference between floor and walls ?

[EDIT]

Last edited by lien on 29 Jul 2011, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

That is getting great! I need a lot of fringe items now, orelse the houses will be empty, and that isn't acceptable.

Best regards,
Ali-G
pateame

Post by pateame »

salmondine wrote:Image
Therminor idea
Human shape outlines are mostly based on this CC-BY 3.0 Licensed work (http://opengameart.org/content/dwarf)
If you compare both images on separated layers some shapes are same, even when their poses and armors are differents.
¿Is that alternate version usable or Redshrike strikes again due license issues?
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

pateame wrote:
salmondine wrote:Image
Therminor idea
Human shape outlines are mostly based on this CC-BY 3.0 Licensed work (http://opengameart.org/content/dwarf)
If you compare both images on separated layers some shapes are same, even when their poses and armors are differents.
¿Is that alternate version usable or Redshrike strikes again due license issues?
Position is the same but maybe it's just an inspiration?
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

If you look at this NPC's right foot, you'll see that it is nearly identical to the other one.