Jumpy wrote:there were great ideas in a post talking about the logging campmeway wrote:Jumpy as for your question you would have to get on subject with enchilado pm him for more details.
where is that post ? this is all my question
your answer is not an answer to my question
i think it was in 2009
ideas went to developement REQ if i remember well so i don't see why you answer this
map, graphism and what may or may not be inside
this game lack completely of a logging - starting camp imho this is all
logging camp is where everything is starting
where people will decide if they'll stay in game or not
Logging camp is currently aimed for level 70+, although there may be associated minor quests for lower levels. Development is occurring in a private forum.Crush wrote:I thought the logging camp was a new content update which is targeted at the mid-high level range. Maybe Wombat can clarify here.
As for tulimshar, besides providing some incentive for higher levels to hang out there, the entire north tulimshar map should be removed and the south map redesigned to accommodate the little content on it:
* The Bazaar should be somewhat central and have entrances on all sides.
* The Bazaar should be located near the entrance to the desert AND near the ferry (it's a TRADE center)
* There should be evidence of this being trade route - caravans in the desert or something. Consult the desert tales for inspirations. Plan new quests for some of those.
* Isn't Agostine supposed to move back to Nivalis?
* Make the eastern desert actually dangerous.
* Maybe create sand dune graphics and a script that makes you "slide and lose your footing" (warp, no dialog - do graphics as an NPC)?
* Change sandstorm to be an animation that takes the tiles into account?