Class Evolution Sistem...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Class Evolution Sistem Good or Bad?

Good Idea =]
67%
Bad Idea =[
33%

Total votes: 9
Dark-Syaoran-BR
Peon
Peon

Class Evolution Sistem...

Post by Dark-Syaoran-BR »

iv got some ideas about class sistem well nots mine orignal idea XP cus so many MMORPG use this sistem and it look so kool :D
its just an idea... but the if TMW get this sistem working this game would be more greatest than it are :D

i put an pull in this post just to see if u guys likes the idea too ^^
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Could you discribe this "class evolution system"?
We've got plans for a skill system that improves skills as you use them. So no dagger stabbin' to get points you can spend on yer fireball castin' skill.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Dark-Syaoran-BR
Peon
Peon

hmm like i get lvl 30 on a class called swordsman then i can change to a class like knight or warrior well just an opinion XP tha class name u guys decide :P
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

.... lets try and get the WORLD developed first thats kinda high skill stuff
Yeremy
Peon
Peon

Post by Yeremy »

Whatever we (I mean the open source community) will do, it must be ORIGINAL, and ONE AND ONLY.

Dark~ Your proposal sound like you wanted to copy the system from Ragnarok. Ofcourse it can be so, but everyone wants this game to be special :)
Dark-Syaoran-BR
Peon
Peon

well i copied few things but i have soooo many good class names ideas and some quests to get class and etc... so im not copyng all of the idea XD :)
Yeremy
Peon
Peon

Post by Yeremy »

Nice then :) So what is it? You could describe them here :) So we all can say few words about it ;)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Syaoran, i appreciate your enthusiasm, but i am afraid it is in vain. It is already a consensus between the members of the core development team that the new system will be a learning by doing system without a basic character level and without clearly distinctive classes.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.