Lizandra for GM!!!!

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you think Lizandra should be GM

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 41
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Lizandra for GM!!!!

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

I think Lizandra should be Gm because she told mrgrey he needs 25 more votes to be GM
Last edited by DefinitelyNOTMrWho on 20 Sep 2011, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
Lizandra
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Lizandra for GM!!!!

Post by Lizandra »

THAT is a GREAT reason..... I don't know what to say... also, YES and no are against the rules.... -.-'

"Perspective is everything"

Level 76!

Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Exactly. Fix it.

Regards.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

I voted yes, as I've met Lizandra some years ago, and she helped me. Ah, I want to move this 6 (-) to (+).
/me kicks everyone, who votes against

Cheers, dark
Lizandra
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Lizandra »

I like the tendency of 50-50 that my polls show when I'm nominated for GM... :wink:

Level 76!

ChefChelios
Novice
Novice

Post by ChefChelios »

Liz... Do you want to be a GM?
...und lachend stellte der Tod seine Sense beiseite und stieg auf den Mähdrescher, denn es war Krieg.
Lizandra
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Lizandra »

Erm, not really =P I was just seeing how far this was going =) Well, a nomination from Mr Who is likely to be the best way not to be a gm, and his reasons are even more great =).

For now my greatest ambition in tmw is to wear a blue dev cap *yay* though I'm still far from it, I need to learn more of pixel art first...

Level 76!

ChefChelios
Novice
Novice

Post by ChefChelios »

Hehe good answere... Yes it isnt the best way to be nominated by a troll. But this topic is about you and not him! I would like to see ya as dev cuz you have some some fresh ideas(me was reading this avora link) Good luck :)
Oh btw: i like devs who have the skills to pixel art! ;)
Voted yes cuz she dont want this 'job' :p
...und lachend stellte der Tod seine Sense beiseite und stieg auf den Mähdrescher, denn es war Krieg.
New
Peon
Peon

Post by New »

I voted yes.
Mercy has been granted.
wafna
Peon
Peon

Post by wafna »

I vote for anyone approved by MrWho, as long as they speak Mesopotamian *and* Romanian
salmondine
Warrior
Warrior

Post by salmondine »

Lizandra is on the development team, and you cannot be a GM and a DEV.
This is the separation of powers rule.
Pixiebobs
Novice
Novice

Post by Pixiebobs »

salmondine wrote:Lizandra is on the development team, and you cannot be a GM and a DEV.
This is the separation of powers rule.

So i think salmondine voted no .

I voted yes cause Sal is always on the dev team with her LOL ..

Actually i think she would be wonderful and has a honest heart and loves the game .
YES for my Friend Lizandra ... BUT WE DO NOT WANNA LOOSE her as as DEV .
Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-WAA-WAAA. This is Dr. Sniffle reporting from Quitchur Bitchen
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

After having a few delightfull conversations with Liz in the past, I wholeheartedly endorse her....

As for working on your pixel art, I htink you are already good enough...Lets get the boots in game already!!!
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
adoolah2
Peon
Peon

Post by adoolah2 »

I dont know her much but i think she fits so its a maybe. :mrgreen:
.QUTA.
Peon
Peon