Characters Banned

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

Characters Banned

Post by Bear »

Character

Shionzito -is Banned for Botting

Proof
When i saw him in Bat caves. He did not move nor respond to my warnings. All the while attacking bats that were only one cell away and hit only when a bat went near. Also did not respond after i threatened to ban him for botting. I think thats enough to be proof.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Have we then decided that it's a offence to use bots?Im asking because the bot thread didnt make it clear.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

maybe he doesnt undertand you =S

xD

this things happens o.o
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

this is my char Shionzito =(

just answer me one thing: whats is bot? its something like a program that play for me? because its something like that i wasn´t using =/ i just use a Uopilot you know this program? but i use it just for 30 minutes =/ when i go to the bathroom take a shower and do some Chocolate Cupcake =S, when i come back i was banish.... if you don´t believe i don´t know how to prove it =(, i can give you my word that you will never see me using this jsut for 1 minute =/, but well, sorry for some disturb, but i liked a lot this game =) it´s so cute, but as well, if you guys think thats i was pretty wrong i am so sorry, and see you guys later =(, and thanks for any help cya
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

Tarm wrote:Have we then decided that it's a offence to use bots?Im asking because the bot thread didnt make it clear.
Like he said, i goes there to see, and maybe he was right =/, but i wasnt using a BOT a real BOT, =/ i was using a program that copy my movement and copy again =/ just this, and was just for 30-40 min if i am not wrong =/.

Another things, there are people that really use bots, that use bugs to get rich and you guys dont do anything? Now that i use a programa for 30-40 min you guys banish? It´s right? It´s more easy you guys banish me for 1or 2 days =/
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

In my opinion bots are not a threat, at this level of development, of course we will take some countermeasures starting the beta stage. I won't ban anyone who's botting, but I ask you to avoid it if you enjoy the game, since if you like it, you like to play it, not just watch the computer playing for you.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:In my opinion bots are not a threat, at this level of development, of course we will take some countermeasures starting the beta stage. I won't ban anyone who's botting, but I ask you to avoid it if you enjoy the game, since if you like it, you like to play it, not just watch the computer playing for you.
Sure i agree if you completly that´s why i am here saying to you that i use a programa that copy my moviments but i don´t use that for a long time, was just for some minutes that i got AFK, and sure i will avoid to use that now, that´s not a problem for me, i almost don´t use this program just in soem circunstance...i don´t use to get a lot of lvls like many people do because i play in lan houses =/, and ican´t stay all day long in a lan house, if i can ask to you to do a favor to me, desbanish Shionzito? You can do that for me? if you want to stay looking my char, there isn´t any problem because you guys will never more see me using this =/, i am a peaceful guy =), sorry for any trouble that i did for you guys, cya
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Actually I don't even know how to do it, you could ask Bear though
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:Actually I don't even know how to do it, you could ask Bear though
Bear doesn´t like me =( he banish me =( talk with him plx =S

Bear:

I love you man =* sorry, read what i said, i will never more sue this program even i got AFK =S sorry, i love this game, i am bringing many people to play this game and publishing him for many friends mine, don´t banish my char plz =S desbanish plx =S cya
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

ElvenProgrammer, you are italian? xD
I live in Brazil =S, i am descendent of Italians =P
I am a Italo-Brazilian xD
My grand mother was italian =p nice =)

I am not a bad person =S
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

viamamo wrote:I am not a bad person =S
Noone said so.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

Help me to get desbanished i am wasting time... i was playing right know if i wasnt banish =(
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Why don't you create a new account?
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

viamamo wrote:Help me to get desbanished i am wasting time... i was playing right know if i wasnt banish =(

Calm down or try the irc channel.It doesnt help to post a lot writing basically the same thing.We understand you already. :roll:
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
viamamo
Peon
Peon

Post by viamamo »

Tarm wrote:
viamamo wrote:Help me to get desbanished i am wasting time... i was playing right know if i wasnt banish =(

Calm down or try the irc channel.It doesnt help to post a lot writing basically the same thing.We understand you already. :roll:
Thanks but i havent irc xD