New Player

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Prolin
Peon
Peon

New Player

Post by Prolin »

I'm a new player, How do I download this game? :?:
My soul Rests in Minita
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

1. type http://www.themanaworld.org into the address bar of your browser and press Enter
2. move your mouse cursor onto the label "Downloads" and click the left mouse button
3. Choose the release that best fits your operating system using the same tachnique you used in step 2 (i hope you are using either windows or slackware, because the packages for mac and other unixes are outdated, so you would have to compile it yourself from sourcecode).
4. You are being redirected to the download page of sourceforge. choose a mirror that is geographically near you and the download should start.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
haggard
Novice
Novice

Post by haggard »

Crush wrote:1. type http://www.themanaworld.org into the address bar of your browser and press Enter
2. move your mouse cursor onto the label "Downloads" and click the left mouse button
3. Choose the release that best fits your operating system using the same tachnique you used in step 2 (i hope you are using either windows or slackware, because the packages for mac and other unixes are outdated, so you would have to compile it yourself from sourcecode).
4. You are being redirected to the download page of sourceforge. choose a mirror that is geographically near you and the download should start.
very nice man i bet you give great driving directions
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

my driving directions are usually feared because i can't memorize street names. i don't even know the names of the most important streets in our town.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Crush wrote:my driving directions are usually feared because i can't memorize street names. i don't even know the names of the most important streets in our town.
2nded.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

Crush wrote:my driving directions are usually feared because i can't memorize street names. i don't even know the names of the most important streets in our town.
you sure you should be on the internet?
Strife
Peon
Peon

Post by Strife »

Lol.

Im also new.
This game looks very promising. From last year to now this game has significantly improved.

Look for me ingame (my user is Silent).

=)