Alan12 for GM [Candidate is perma-banned]

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you think Alan12 should be a GM?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes: 24
Nami
Novice
Novice

Re: Alan12 for GM

Post by Nami »

LOL just wait until someone tells the guy that he is nominated for GM LOLOL, he will go flippin crazy omfg =O like a kid with a lollipop :lol:
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

why not alan be gm
axel14
Newly Registered User

Post by axel14 »

i voted for alan good for GM :wink:
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

alan12 is a spammer, a begger and doesn't stop annoying anyone he sees. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know any of the game rules at all. I voted no.
axel14
Newly Registered User

Post by axel14 »

i vote yes good luck alan 8)
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

8) axel NEEDS to be GM tooo!!!
Kether
Peon
Peon

Post by Kether »

I just learned he was candidate.
I jumped.

My experiences of alan12 :

- begging & begging items ;
- mobs dropping & mobs dropping at the GY, then leaving the place with no words for nobody ("ah ah, so much fun") ;
- begging and begging healing since he obtained some levels (seems that he finally understood he had to fight a bit instead of taking this game for a chat room) ;
- I initiated my Ignore list with him ; (ok, it's not a good argument ;-) )
- He doesn't play well (euphemism), and never prooved he was a good companion of stacking (when I saw him, I mean) ;
- Being a so recent player, he can't have a wise and full experience of the game ;
- He still needs to practice english (I mean : so am i, and by far, but the english level of alan12 is quite b-a-s-i-c). Who can be sure that he understands every word of the rules, if he reads them ?

I fear what could happen if he becomes GM.
For me, he's too young, in the game and in real life.

=> Negative, sir.

edit : the Jewel on the Crown : http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 25&t=15319
sango98
Novice
Novice

Post by sango98 »

I vote for alan12 because he'll make history as the first gm to beg for stuff :mrgreen:
hermes
Peon
Peon

Post by hermes »

and first gm beg for heal 100 times per day :mrgreen:
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

sango98 wrote:I vote for alan12 because he'll make history as the first gm to beg for stuff :mrgreen:
Hum yes it'd probably be a real change in the history of this game but what change ! The game will never have been so GREAT if he becomes a GM :?

hermes wrote:and first gm beg for heal 100 times per day :mrgreen:
100 times per day you're really gentle hermes, I didn't count nor save conversations but many times I saw about 10 "heal me !" a minute... If you calculate : 10 x 60 x 24 = 14400 "heal me !"/day... But this guy probably sleep, I hope it for him... But even if you divide this result by 2 it's equal to 7200 "heal me!"/day... You were very far from his amazing asking skill :lol:
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

sadly, Alan12 was just caught pretending to be a gm, he had created an alt called Big Crunch., Do you see the extra period?

Because of the this, a perma ban was excuted!
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!