[REJECTED] Chicka-Maria for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree Chicka-Maria should be a GM?

YES
75%
NO
25%

Total votes: 81
Immune
Peon
Peon

Re: Chicka-Maria for GM

Post by Immune »

:mrgreen: or maybe I voted yes.
Gatekeeper
Peon
Peon

Post by Gatekeeper »

I vote yes for chicka!
Wenn Ich die Welt in Händen tragen könnte, Ich würde Sie zerquetschen ;)
Oder Gar nicht mehr über sowas nachdenken.
cardmaster
Novice
Novice

Post by cardmaster »

Gatekeeper wrote:I vote yes for chicka!
you can vote o.o
In Game Name:
zack fair 199
Zackox
Fai
Peon
Peon

Post by Fai »

I vote no because she do not bot, do not troll, do not whine, do not say vote me i am good gm! have too many children

i vote no because she just kid that will whine for my post, also she yubaba and i do not like her music :(

and her friends will whine and cry because people vote no her
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mistergrey »

I wonder why someone would be upset about a sweet post like that... :roll: lol.

Not a great troll post really, but at least you tried. Considering you have exactly 20 posts, most of which seem to be in the spam to 20 votes topic, it seems you put yourself to some trouble just to say this and vote no I suppose? I wonder why...

I would like to request a check on this poll, for sockpuppeting please. History's shown, it's always good to be sure. :?
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
Immune
Peon
Peon

Post by Immune »

Fai wrote:I vote no because she do not bot, do not troll, do not whine, do not say vote me i am good gm! have too many children

i vote no because she just kid that will whine for my post, also she yubaba and i do not like her music :(

In all serriousness. "I vote no because she just kid that will whine for my post" If you didn't want to post in the first place than gtfo....... secondly everyone knows she is yubaba and your dislike for the music is your own oppinion and your entitled to it. Don't use it to personally attack sombody. Lastly.... "and her friends will whine and cry because people vote no her" What the hell does her friends have to do with her ability to determan abusive players/botters/ and others that disreguard the rules? I belive if it came down to it she would ban even her friends if they were not following the rules. enough said. I voted yes chicka and good luck.
cardmaster
Novice
Novice

Post by cardmaster »

Fai wrote:I vote no because she do not bot, do not troll, do not whine, do not say vote me i am good gm! have too many children

She isn't small *looks at the size of her TMW character which is not bigger than a thumb*
In Game Name:
zack fair 199
Zackox
Nickolas
Peon
Peon

Post by Nickolas »

I have known chicka-maria for quite sometime now even outside of the game. She is deffinetly GM material. She is online even during european day when there is no GM's online. I think the mana world would benifit from having her as a GM. Shes a good listener and does not act on what she hears but on what she see's and finds out for herself, which is a good GM feature anyway. I voted yes. Good luck!
cardmaster
Novice
Novice

Post by cardmaster »

at my morning day theres only less players not even chicka was on :L
In Game Name:
zack fair 199
Zackox
Freya
Novice
Novice

Post by Freya »

I vote yes.

Good luck.
RazorWill
Peon
Peon

Post by RazorWill »

YES. Enough said.

-RazorWill for Chicka :)
gerroin
Peon
Peon

Post by gerroin »

I voted Yes !!! I like Chicka-Maria :)
amarant24
Peon
Peon

Post by amarant24 »

I voted yes Chicka. Good luck!!!
Alons
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alons »

Not voting for now (maybe this changes), even when I think Chicka can do a great job as a GM. I have a lot of reasons for voting "yes" such as that I think you have played for a long time and you know all the secrets of the game, further than just playing the game.

I'm still not sure about my vote because I'm not sure about what are you looking for when becoming a GM; I've always seen the Chicka that gets in game and wants to have fun out of everything, maybe that is the old Chicka and not the new one XD. (Want to read you Chicka, blink blink)

Anyway, I want to encourage the voters (for "yes" and "no" everytime there is a good reason behind). It is true that we are 5 GM's but at least 1 of them is on game only from time to time (who can it be? hmm). Well I try to get in the game and help the active GM's when I can, but usually I don't log in the game for several days, so please: Vote the player just because of your opinion about him/her. The putting on hold of the GM if it is not needed is not something the players should decide but the GHP. They're the ones to say if we have many GM's of a determinate area, or not, if there are enough GM's, or not.

That's why I found some of these reasons for voting "no" away from what they're asking you here to say: if you think she would do a good job or not as GM. Enough said.
And remember: you play a game to have fun!
Alons, GM of TMW.
cardmaster
Novice
Novice

Post by cardmaster »

I want a New Group called "Secret GMs", that'll be awesome :D
In Game Name:
zack fair 199
Zackox