[REJECTED] Chicka-Maria for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree Chicka-Maria should be a GM?

YES
75%
NO
25%

Total votes: 81
cardmaster
Novice
Novice

Re: Chicka-Maria for GM

Post by cardmaster »

old poll expired? oh well i voted yes like the old one :p
In Game Name:
zack fair 199
Zackox
Genesis_Junior
Newly Registered User

Post by Genesis_Junior »

i post yes XD hehehe good luck chicka XD
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

I would just like to thank everyone for the support they have showed me and for voting on my nomination. I have been in tmw since 2009 and have learned alot about the players and the game, made friends and have seen friends go. I have had GM experience in the past on different servers (not meways) and If my poll passes i would honorably accept the position. I would also just like to let everyone know i will stand by the rules and not favor anybody even if they are my party/guild members or friends. Everyone should be treated equally when it comes to the rules and everyone will be treated in the same manner. I would not abuse the commands i am trusted with and would be polite and fair with all players.

If you have voted and have any questions or concerns about me or are undecided of what you would like to vote feel free to contact me in the game at anytime.

Regards,
Chicka-Maria
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
nelson6e65
Novice
Novice

Post by nelson6e65 »

Go, Chicka, go!
:lol: :D
The Mana World - Comunidad Hispanohablante

"When we die, we go to the same place: Soul Menhir"nelson6e65
Edit: Well... Not anymore. u.u

nelson6e65: Image
Edward Elric: Image
Edward Elric (Hagane): Image
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mistergrey »

To be productive, these polls do tend to move along faster when the "no" voters explain what made them vote no for the person in question. This not only allows others to see your concerns and make an informed decision, but also gives the person (Chicka) the chance to address those issues and sway other voters if she answers well enough.

So, don't just say "I voted for you!"... explain ;).
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
Axalix
Novice
Novice

Post by Axalix »

mistergrey wrote:So, don't just say "I voted for you!"... explain ;).
okay..
I voted for you, because I have nothing to do now and I like to click radio-buttons.

P.S. Am I the only who registered in 2008? Ha! :twisted: Soon I will have 40 posts and then...
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

Axalix wrote:
mistergrey wrote:So, don't just say "I voted for you!"... explain ;).
okay..
I voted for you, because I have nothing to do now and I like to click radio-buttons.

P.S. Am I the only who registered in 2008? Ha! :twisted: Soon I will have 40 posts and then...
...and then... let me guess, you will delete your forum account and make new one :D
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

I have faith in Chicka, I know she would be the greatest GM in the universe!!!
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
jessyb03
Novice
Novice

Post by jessyb03 »

I voted yes! Chicka is one of the nicest players in the game. She is fair, friendly and helpful. Best of luck!
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
Kurtz
Peon
Peon

Post by Kurtz »

I voted yes, because having a GM who has been caught botting would be cool.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Kurtz wrote:I voted yes, because having a GM who has been caught botting would be cool.
I would like to point out that thread is from 2010... its 2012 now... 2 years. And when that character was botting it was not under my command i took responsibility for it because i shouldnt have let someone use it for what they used it for. I have not let anybody log onto my characters since then besides 2 people who needed to use one for a quest. I can honorably say i have never botted nor will i ever think to.

Regards,
Yubaba
Immune
Peon
Peon

Post by Immune »

I voted no because developers can't be gm's.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Immune wrote:I voted no because developers can't be gm's.
Which is why i have stepped down from my developer position. From doing that i am eligible to become GM if the community passes my poll and the GHP passes me.
Saying this, even GM's can contribute to the game ;)

Hope this helps :)
Regards,
Yubaba
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

cody wrote:I voted no because:
  • We already have 5 GMs. And having too many people with GM super power would be bad for roleplaying. GMs are too important to have too many of them.
Hi cody :)
personally i think having more then 5 GM's in the game should be better. If another GM goes on vacation or if they take time off the game because they have real life to deal with at least another GM will be there to cover. I find when im online alot of the time a GM is not there. (since i sleep at unusual hours in my time zone) and i have witnessed people breaking the rules in town and insulting others. GM's cant do anything about it if they are not there to witness it.
cody wrote:[*] You did throw a tantrum when the interpretation of the "no botting" rule changed to include auto-follow. And now just a couple of weeks later you want to enforce that rule?
I didnt throw a tantrum i wanted to understand the rule so i kept asking sorry if it seemed i was other wise. I also just gave my opinion about the rule :) GM's can have opinions as well as players do. :wink:
cody wrote:We need you as a sound developer. Just recently someone decided to enable an ugly and annoying bow sound without prior testing. This should have been reverted immediately, but it is still in game, because there is no sound leadership. Now I have to play without sound.[/list]
I dont plan on contributing as much as i used to even if i dont become a GM, but i will contribute GM or not. Even GM's can contribute to the game.

Thanks for your explination and post, I hope i cleared that up a bit with you .

Best wishes :)
Yubaba
.QUTA.
Peon
Peon

Post by .QUTA. »

Chicka for GameMaster :) !!!
McAffe: Unstolzer Windof besitzer