Pinky Transmission out of outer space

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Pinky Transmission out of outer space

Post by Ginaria »

!!! Pinky Greetings to the humans, mushrooms, rabbits, terranites and leprechauns on Manaworld !!!

So surely some people noticed, that the Pinky is on a journey through outer space to my home Pink Pinky Planet at milkyway. I need to refresh my Pinky Power for an intergalactic quest till middle June/July at least to reach a new level of being or raise my intelligence up to four points. But sometimes, like yesterday, i will jump through temporary black holes to visit you all for a short time. I miss you all and i am very curious whats going on... if Kull gets his tile back, if the world is getting bigger, who marries who, any kind of news... I hope nobody will leave Manaworld and all stay together for a brave new world :)
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Pinky Transmission out of outer space

Post by Dark_Mag »

Nice journey Mrs Pinky Queen and just good luck, see ya soon ;)

MIB
Kull
Novice
Novice

Post by Kull »

Johanne Laliberté
Novice
Novice

Post by Johanne Laliberté »

Ginaria wrote:!!! Pinky Greetings to the humans, mushrooms, rabbits, terranites and leprechauns on Manaworld !!!

So surely some people noticed, that the Pinky is on a journey through outer space to my home Pink Pinky Planet at milkyway. I need to refresh my Pinky Power for an intergalactic quest till middle June/July at least to reach a new level of being or raise my intelligence up to four points. But sometimes, like yesterday, i will jump through temporary black holes to visit you all for a short time. I miss you all and i am very curious whats going on... if Kull gets his tile back, if the world is getting bigger, who marries who, any kind of news... I hope nobody will leave Manaworld and all stay together for a brave new world :)
Dear Pinkie Ginaria,

Do what it is important for you now, and don't give up. I'm waiting for you on your next visit june/july.

P.S. I was happy yesterday to hear from you!

Your friend leprechaun Johanne :)
Dream today, to see what we will do tomorrow.
Rêver aujourd'hui pour savoir ce que l'on fera demain.
Derpella
Novice
Novice

Post by Derpella »

I wish you all best luck in your new quest! I think it looks like this:
We all miss you and hope you'll be back :)
I'm Image too much.
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

Thank you very much for your words Johanne and for this great picture Derpella :), thats really nice! Thanks to Kull too :), your picture looking like one of moons, which i can see on the Pink Pinky Planet. Thank you too Dark Mage :), getting luck is a great kind of power, not only at Manaworld.
I hope, will we see us all too, i will return through time and space to Manaworld. :D