Money drops from monsters

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

sketcherskt
Newly Registered User

Money drops from monsters

Post by sketcherskt »

I dont really know if this happens with higher level monsters but as i am new still to the game the only way ive found to make money is to sell them to the npc's

i think it would be cool if monsters dropped money...but that might require alot more items to like more weapons and such at the npc to be able to buy.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Money drops from monsters

Post by Crush »

In practice, there is no difference between monsters dropping valuable items which can be sold or money directly.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
mas886
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mas886 »

Ithink that's a good idea too because high lvl monsters sometimes don't drop valuavle items or you need them for the quests like skeletons, zombies, lady skeleton, etc
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

One result of item drops instead of money is that items use inventory slots and add weight. This moderates the ability to grind forever without stopping.

I believe some RPGs call this idea "vendor trash."
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Frost wrote:One result of item drops instead of money is that items use inventory slots and add weight. This moderates the ability to grind forever without stopping.
Having to return at regular intervals also breaks the monotony a bit.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.