Meway singing and playing guitar

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Meway singing and playing guitar

Post by meway »

Hey let me know what you all think. Subscribe if you like it and all that junk lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sciLBHsP0fM&feature=plcp
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Meway singing and playing guitar

Post by Alige »

Anything to do with The Mana World? I doubt it.
I could myself post videos of my own band, but this forum isn't the place to do so.
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

Ali-G wrote:Anything to do with The Mana World? I doubt it.
I could myself post videos of my own band, but this forum isn't the place to do so.
As I know, the Off Topic section is described by "Talk about anything in here". So why shouldn't he post this there ?
If there is something wrong you should change the description of the Off Topic Section...
meway wrote:Hey let me know what you all think. Subscribe if you like it and all that junk lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sciLBHsP0fM&feature=plcp
Not bad, even if that's not really my style of music ;)
With what do you record ? Only your webcam ? I've nothing special to record me and my portable does a horrible song xD
Your recorded song isn't that bad at all.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

Ali-G wrote:Anything to do with The Mana World? I doubt it.
@Ali-G Been here for years I know how it all works mate ;)

I'm using a turtle beach headset for a recording device and normal webcam. So what kind of style music are you into? I like all kinds of music :)
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

meway wrote:I'm using a turtle beach headset for a recording device and normal webcam. So what kind of style music are you into? I like all kinds of music :)
Hum ok, maybe i should give a shot at it, because i've nothing to record myself for now ;)

I like near that all kind of music too, except things like death metal or big rap lol. But the rest is ok ;)
Though, i've preferences in styles, and the styles i listen the most and plays are principally : neoclassical, symphonic metal, classical, progressive, hard rock, some ambient, post rock, experimental rock, ... Things like that. I may appear a little more "electrified" than you ^^

For examples, i like artists like : Buckethead, Steve Vai, Satriani, Santana, Paul Gilbert, Apocalyptica, Amethystium, Pink Floyd, Nightwish, Metallica, Versailles, The Gazette, Miyavi, Slash, RATM, ... Well, i think i'll stop here ^^. And for now i principally play songs from them, even if i'm also working on mines ;)

I listen principally these kind of music by myself but i really like when people makes me discovers songs/band i appreciate, especially when the concerned songs/bands haven't a style i usually listen :)

Though, i've and will always prefer things not commercial, or well made music, i'm bored to listen always the same progressions you can listen principally in big commercial bands, that's why i'm attired by post rock and experimental, but that's only my opinion ;)

I'm not a big fan of pop style, but i've found this wonderful song just this morning (maybe she's a future artist, even if she appears to alreday be one). I think i've to share it, maybe you'll appreciate it too :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpXwGeDE ... ure=g-user
You can safely have a look at it, i doubt you'll waste your time watching it ;)
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Kazenawa wrote: Though, i've and will always prefer things not commercial, or well made music, i'm bored to listen always the same progressions you can listen principally in big commercial bands, that's why i'm attired by post rock and experimental, but that's only my opinion ;)
You may like this one then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6X8AWAGO0
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

Nard wrote:You may like this one then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6X8AWAGO0
Hum yes, but that's not rock and melodic enough to my taste ;)
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

I don't think I like that one lol
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Nice video Meway, :) i enjoyed it. You don't sound *as* nervous like you do in your other music videos ^^ You're learning guitar pretty well to.
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Speiros02
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros02 »

meway wrote:Hey let me know what you all think. Subscribe if you like it and all that junk lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sciLBHsP0fM&feature=plcp
Good to hear you playing man. Cool, and good work. I look forward to seeing some of your originals too mate, which I know in time will probably happen.
Villain
Novice
Novice

Post by Villain »

RIP Frost, Big Crunch, Mistakes, mrgrey, and MrWho
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

yea so those links are broken... here you go :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6TYqzohJc
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

You got better since we last video chatted! :)
Keep up the good work 8)

regards,
Chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.