how do i find my saved chat logs

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Knight
Knight

Re: how do i find my saved chat logs

Post by 4144 »

simbageoleo wrote:i been searching on google how to find them but to no avail please can someone tell me the right location to get to them i am using ubuntu and want to find my saved chat logs for evo online and the mana world

thank you
Look like you using manaplus, if yes then continue reading

At first check is logs enabled.
For this open setting (f9), select "chat" tab and check for "Enable chat log" this option must be checked.

If it checked, look for logs in directory: ~/.local/share/mana/logs
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Code: Select all

ls .local/share/mana/logs
shows you the lists.

files/folders with name beginning with a dot are hidden. In your gui, choose menu: display> display hidden files to show them.

in macOSX the command "open" typed in terminal or Xterm, will open any directory, hidden or not in finder.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Lota
Peon
Peon

Post by Lota »

I tought the "mana" directory was for the old client named Mana ? In that case the logs should probably be saved in Manaplus or tmw