Sango98 For GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Sango98 For GM

yes
65%
no
35%

Total votes: 69
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Re: Sango98 For GM

Post by Kazenawa »

I voted yes.

Most of my reasons for it have been written on the first post by Chicka, and that's why i won't rewrite them all.
I don't know Sango98 that much, but from what i've seen or heard about her, she seems to be a fair and right player.

To my opinion, i think she's able t handle the "job" and the responsabilities that comes with it.
Though i also think that she doesn't appear as an authority person too, i think that she'll be able to have enough of it when needed. Maybe that she already has it, but i've never seen it yet, as she's a funny and gentle player :lol:

Good luck in your nomination Sango !
sango98
Novice
Novice

Post by sango98 »

Big crunch is right I use to be susceptible to being trolled and I was immature but I've grown since then and I've learned to handled trolls better than I did before . I've learned not to take them too seriously and that it 's just a game also if I were to become a gm I would take my position very seriously, knowing that I can't give any one special treatment and knowing I might have to punish some friends of mine for disobeying the rules also I know that people will turn against me for enforcing rules but I've prepared my self for it and believe I can take on the challenges ahead for becoming an authority figure for the game. If anybody has questions feel free to ask me on here or on the game.

Thanks for all your support
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I have nothing but good things to say about Sango, we have been
"game friends" for about a year. For that reason I have voted "yes".

I cant speak of the negative things others have, i have never witnessed
it, and that says something too.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by tux9th »

I would really like to know a little bit about you. I've hardly ever met you online and yes it would be my duty to get to know you but I'm not in the mood atm. :P. Like where you're from, how old, maybe your current occupation, when would you be online (would be interesting for me to catch you in game).
If you don't feel like sharing all of this information part of it will just be fine.

best regards
tux
sango98
Novice
Novice

Post by sango98 »

About me well I'm from new England Connecticut , I'm 24 years old and I am currently a waitress
I'm on from about 00:00 to 10:00 tmw time .

If anybody has questions feel free to ask me on here or on the game.
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

I still cant vote cuz im not very active in forum (and i dont want spam) so i just post what i think
YES
Sango maybe is nice cute and sweet but i tried few times to annoy her and i cant make her angry or upset.
She is able to keep emotions in check and I think she can also spend a fair judgment.
Besides, is helpful nice and kind
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by tux9th »

I'm going to say yes as well.
I am not sure that you're fitting for this role just yet but I think in the junior GM phase you can grow into it. Hopefully you can respect that you're not the perfect GM just yet and accept help from the other GMs and let them help you become perfect :)

best regards
tux
sango98
Novice
Novice

Post by sango98 »

Thank you so much for your vote tux9th .

secretmogge
Novice
Novice

Post by secretmogge »

I would like to vote YES :) Think she can handle the responsibility it takes to be a GM :)

Good Luck Sango! :D
sango98
Novice
Novice

Post by sango98 »

Thank you secretmogge for your vote :D
and to the other people that voted no please don't feel bad for writing down why you said no I will not take it personally
I would rather you be honest than not express your true feelings .

Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

bump, 39 more yes votes to go!

Good luck sango :)
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
fuadfauzi
Peon
Peon

Post by fuadfauzi »

Sango98 for GM? I think YES . . .

Sango98 is cute, sweet, and kind enough. I don't know her very well, but I met her in some ocassion and she help my problem. There are lots of good and kind player around TMW, if Sango98 be the GM, so we will lose one of the good player instead.

But its OK, its for better game.
tsukinokage
Peon
Peon

Post by tsukinokage »

fuadfauzi wrote:Sango98 for GM? I think YES . . .

Sango98 is cute, sweet, and kind enough. I don't know her very well, but I met her in some ocassion and she help my problem. There are lots of good and kind player around TMW, if Sango98 be the GM, so we will lose one of the good player instead.

But its OK, its for better game.
GMs are players too, and they can still enjoy games as other players. Just they have more power and since have more responsibility. So even if she selected as a GM, she'll still be a good player.

But I won't vote for now. I don't know if I have the right to vote, since I'm not that active in forums, but I can check whether I can vote if I have to. The real reason I won't vote for now, is because I don't know her (that much. I've came across her before, and I believe I even helped her doing the Oscar's pumkin quest as a healer. But we havn't talked yet.). And I think it's hard to really know a person in a short period.

Anyway, good luck Sango98.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

tsukinokage wrote:I don't know if I have the right to vote, since I'm not that active in forums, but I can check whether I can vote if I have to.
You show as having 20 posts, so you can.

The forum software will automatically enforce this, EXCEPT for the case where a player spammed over the limit and then had posts deleted (it removes the "no voting in GM forum" the first time you get over 20 posts).
tsukinokage wrote:GMs are players too, and they can still enjoy games as other players. Just they have more power and since have more responsibility. So even if she selected as a GM, she'll still be a good player.
Somewhat true, but GMs can't play as much on their well-known characters ... they have to use alts to be anonymous.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

o11c wrote:
tsukinokage wrote:GMs are players too, and they can still enjoy games as other players. Just they have more power and since have more responsibility. So even if she selected as a GM, she'll still be a good player.
Somewhat true, but GMs can't play as much on their well-known characters ... they have to use alts to be anonymous.
This is somewhat true, though you still do see gms helping out in candor and the gy sometimes.
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.