Seeking the Heart of Isis

Have anything for sale or want to buy something? Put your ad here!
radiant
Novice
Novice

Seeking the Heart of Isis

Post by radiant »

Heart of Isis is the first item to come into the game in a very long time which is really, genuinely useful to me. At last, I'm finally experienced enough to meet that item's equip check (though strangely not enough so to collect it in the quest, because for some reason this reward, unlike any of the other three, can legally be equipped at a lower level than it can be won at). The only way that level discrepancy can mean anything, of course, is if it's traded to someone, and now I'd like to collect one. After all, if there's any character in the game who exemplifies the Heart's virtues more so than me, I don't think I've met them, and (assuming that assessment truly describes anyone else) I would certainly like to.

Despite only now reaching 85, I've been in the game for quite a while (more often than not, when I'm logged in, I'm the longest-tenured active character according to the online list), so there's a sizable collection of old and discontinued items just lying around in storage. If there's anything you might want in return for your offer, just throw your request(s) out there. It might be your lucky day.