i got a warning for a bug not even mentiond???

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
tmwTroLL007
Novice
Novice

i got a warning for a bug not even mentiond???

Post by tmwTroLL007 »

I would like to know why i was warned for casing snakes and killing peaple in hurns. ive looked all over the forum not one spot does it mention there was a bug. Ive seen so many others doing it with spiky mushshroons with no warning to them and they even have more monsters.why am i the first to get warned?? I didnt stay on specific peaple they target what they want ...also
you all will surely miss me as i am forced to leave and melikor can explain now why im leavering ive never once had a warning and am quite furious i did im still looking for a bug post on the forum??? whes that bug post mel ..ps lol and i think your alt just got killed and you was angy. ive had others tell me i could now all of a sudden i cant cast umm that dont seem to right... see you mana world you will surely miss me and all my comical characters regards to the ones ive had fun with.
melkior
Warrior
Warrior

Re: i got a warning for a bug not even mentiond???

Post by melkior »

I'm pretty sure I was clear about why you have been warned. You were exploiting a bug, repeatedly, abusing players both in Hurnscald and newbie players in Tulimshar. I have watched you move next to a new player, summon wicked mushrooms next to him, attack them, and then change the map, so that the mobs would attack that player. That was targeted abuse. It wasn't random spawning, or you having fun. You did the same thing in the Tulimshar mines. And after being warned about it, both on the botcheck map, and then in whispers, you did it again in Hurnscald, and then you logged off immediately after that to avoid punishment. That's not playing, or having fun.

The TMWC has been fully notified about what you have been doing, and my reaction to it. You are free to talk to them, complain about what I have done, and they can discuss it and make a decision about it.

Until then, I'm locking this topic.
tmwTroLL007
Novice
Novice

i got banned for posting topic now wtf

Post by tmwTroLL007 »

ty for the ban mel on posting the topic ty for locking imediatly to i would :D
melkior
Warrior
Warrior

Re: i got a warning for a bug not even mentiond???

Post by melkior »

Merged topics. This is not a discussion forum. Feel free to use Player talk.