General Wiki discussion

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Re: General Wiki discussion

Post by Speiros »

WildX wrote: 13 Jul 2020, 18:42

Just a note about "Revolt" as a category in the wiki. Pages that are about "rEvolt" are considered to simply be TMW in general. The "Legacy" category is what helps divide the two servers. I say this because I've created several pages without a category and don't want to end up with two standards.

No problem. Good point. Saved for a sunny day :D

_

Let me help you understand pirate talk.
Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Re: General Wiki discussion

Post by Speiros »

Okay. Looking over the wiki, I can see there are a few links broken, which I'll try to fix firstly. After that, I'll look at the content itself. But there is something that is missing, and for the life of me, I can't recall if it was me leaving it unfinished or if there were pages removed. I remember it was on my mind at the time to have every location stated as a location on a specific page. Most likely I left midway through it and it has left dead links. What I'll do for now is put on pause this idea until I'm back in harmony with how it is going, as long as there is a way to get there stated on a page. If there is (or a picture of it of course), I will link it to that for now.

Also, it appears there are some new quests since last time I was on, so I'll have a look in time back through the github, so as to determine how it works, and add the information there. For this task though (I'm not ready yet), I will need some screenshots of the areas, so that I can cut them and add them to a page with the quest description. I have heard that some of you are already onto this, and that is awesome. Keep me informed please of what you have, or what you'd like to do, so we can ensure that new players...well, come to think of it at that level they certainly won't be new, but so that people new and old can have a reference point to help them accomplish the quests and all stages.

Thanks, and I'll continue reading through the comments on here. I appreciate all the good ideas and information that has been added or adjusted.

_

Let me help you understand pirate talk.
Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")