[PASS] veryape for GM!!!!!!

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

veryape for GM?

yes
92%
no
8%

Total votes: 51
Agent Killer
Peon
Peon

Re: veryape for GM!!!!!!

Post by Agent Killer »

Sure voted Yes
good luck

Regards
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

I voted in that poll !
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
Psychodelic
Novice
Novice

Post by Psychodelic »

Hey veryape :P

l vote yes for you, good luck :alt-9:
League Of Legends
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

veryape FTW :)

Post by Hello=) »

Veryape proven to be level-headed person with reasonable views, also he seems to have ears to hear and brain to make conclusions. Not to mention he is just nice player who brings some extra fun into game. IMO Veryape should be GM. Voted "yes".
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by tux9th »

I've known veryape for quite some time. I really like him. At times he can be stressful to deal with but in general he is a very nice and understanding guy.

He's online 24/7 and hardly ever sleeps at all. :O

Most of all he is an intense player and he is pretty sharp and good at it. For me this counts as well, because he sure well knows the game and can help out.

In my opinion he qualifies to get a chance at the job. Now we just have to get enough people to see his vote. At the moment the vote looks pretty distinct.

good luck!
Johanne Laliberté
Novice
Novice

Post by Johanne Laliberté »

I'm also "very happy" to vote yes :)
Dream today, to see what we will do tomorrow.
Rêver aujourd'hui pour savoir ce que l'on fera demain.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I don't profess to know Veryape very well, but in all my dealings with him he has been a stand up guy. I look forward to working with him when he gets the votes!

Prsm

And I voted yes.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

Only 6 votes to go!
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

If I could I would.

:alt-6:
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Its not an excuse! spam the forums there are a lot of topics to comment on and your opinion is important as one of the active devs.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

K then. I'll continue here.

Veryape being a social scientist has enourmous mediation skills.
If he would not go for GM i'd nominate him for swedish embassador!
Err also he has a good insight of tmw dev everyday life as well as how tmw gameworld is going so yeah mr veryape,
I am looking forward to kill you and your new kill the gm hat :alt-0: .
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Can veryapes supporters please get online and temp to get some more players to vote yes for him and get this ball rollin?
Current character is "Abolish".
Freya
Novice
Novice

Post by Freya »

You have my vote and my support.

Good luck and good work soon.
v0id
Novice
Novice

Post by v0id »

yes
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

:alt-0: posting spree finished :alt-0: all necessary votes cast poll can be closed <- i voted "yes"