Crazyk8e

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree for Crazyk8e to become a GM?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 84
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Crazyk8e

Post by Cassy »

Hmm I disagree witch pretty much here:
GozUer wrote:First of all this is only my opinion, i also think we have enough GM's for now. You not satisfied with GM work? dismiss inactive GMs first then add new ones.
Second, nothing against Crazyk8e, its indeed good people! but according to nm0i's chart, there is hours without a GM, so in my opinion instead of getting new GM's because they are "good people" choose GM's that we need! that can maybe fill that gap on nm0i's chart. a GM is not a "friend" or because its "good people" he should take the job seriously and devoted to his work, and be the most present possible and not "inactive" like some, or most (also apply to Devs).

So in my opinion, More GMs? try to clean the house first, and choose what we NEED, not because its a good person, i can name 10 good guys that could be GM right now just because they are "nice", but we dont need them to be "nice". there is only 1-2 active GMs that do something for the game everyday, and i can see that because i play this every day for more than a year.

just opinions. thank you for reading
No, we absolutely don't have enough GMs right now which is well shown in nm0i's chart.
There are hours without any GMs online and some botters know that.
Crazyk8e isn't only a nice person, she's also from a time zone that would fill the hole in nm0i's chart, so it's not just "she's nice, she should be a GM!" ;)

While personally I agree with "cleaning up" the (active) GMs list, this shouldn't be preventing adding new GMs.

Oh, you said 1-2 active GMs... veryape, Silent Dawn, Prsm are three very active GMs.
Since you said "every day" I didn't mention Narus, who is online only every now and then (private life).
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
GozUer
Peon
Peon

Post by GozUer »

Agree with you Cassy yes, botters know that, too bad im sleeping there :P (joking)
thats why we should fill those gaps with people suitable for that, if you say Crazyk8e is a nice fill in there then i vote yes for CrazyK8e.
We need more GMs? then yes make a "Clean-up" renew GMs, because a new GM will have much more "energy" and spirit to do the work than a old GM that barely comes online.
and ok i agree with the 3rd active GM... forgot about him :P i barely see him moving XD

so let me vote for k8e then!
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Come on folks, let's keep the voting going.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Post by Crazyk8e »

Thank you to everybody who has voted so far. :) If elected I hope to do this lovely little game proud and I look forward to more people being able to enjoy GM events with more times being covered. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
cruderags
Peon
Peon

Post by cruderags »

Though I am not an Australian, I have met very good Australians in the game.

I should say that the Australians I met are much more respectful and deserving respect than many other players.

I voted yes, because I think Crazyk8e will do a good job as GM.

All the best Crazyk8e.

Besides, I like the name!!! :alt-9:
willee
Peon
Peon

Post by willee »

open for bribery. propose via pm
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Still needs votes.
WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

I like Crazyk but I think that there is enough. My answer is NO
thusmark
Peon
Peon

Post by thusmark »

The question here is whether you think she would be able to successfully carry out her duties in a satisfactory manner if she were a GM, not whether we need more GMs or not. That is for the TMWC to decide. If they think we have enough, they'll either keep her as a backup, etc. etc.

Point is, just vote based on how good a GM she would be, nothing else.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Well if we get enough GMs it allows the other GMs to play instead of always GMing. It would be nice if people only had to volunteer once or twice a week, but currently it's almost constant GMing for any of the GMs. Plus the GMs can hold events so More GMs more Events.
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Post by Crazyk8e »

wushin wrote:Well if we get enough GMs it allows the other GMs to play instead of always GMing. It would be nice if people only had to volunteer once or twice a week, but currently it's almost constant GMing for any of the GMs. Plus the GMs can hold events so More GMs more Events.
Thank you wushin.

Some of you may not have seen me in game as much recently, but if am back and learning about the new things I've missed since I've been away. I love where this game is headed, and I would love to be a part of the leadership in this growing adventure. I have seen some of what meko and others have been working on in the test server and have heard about the effort to make this game more friendly to newcomers and those who used to play but have come back and may not have known about the ongoing changes. It would be my pleasure to join the other excellent GMs and keep this game enjoyable for all. :)
Shikid
Newly Registered User

Post by Shikid »

I am sure she would be niceGM - so my vote is YES! :alt-3:
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

I think we have enough GMs. Crazyk8 idea of having a gm in Asia time is good but there are other GMs online at Asian time. I'm also from Asia.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

After a talk with GMs and others, I think we need new GMs. Voted Yes.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
fluttershy
Peon
Peon

Post by fluttershy »

i give.........OVER 90000000000000 VOTES YEEEEEESSS!!!! (lol sorry for the shouting)

K8e has been on mana ever since, even before, i joined. and she has been a very good friend. she alwase cheeres me up whenever i see her, she is very funny, kind, and most of all, one of the best players on mana i have ever known. i hope she becomes a GM because she really deserves it! i hope she will!

and my vote...is yes. i wan't Crazyk8e to become a GM!

vote: yes!