[Passed] NitayandaRama for GM (NEW THREAD! Vote again!)

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree for NitayadaRama to become a GM?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 50
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[Passed] NitayandaRama for GM (NEW THREAD! Vote again!)

Post by veryape »

Firstly:
I am sorry to everyone for the inconvenience, I managed to delete the previous nomination thread because I am a clumsy ass at times. For the record, Prsm nominated NitayandaRama in the original thread.

Now to the matter:
NitayadaRama was nominated to become a GM, a nomination I agree with.

My reasons for thinking that NitayandaRama would be a good GM is because he knows both the game and the community extremely well. I've played with him more or less from the first day I started playing the game and I've never seen him getting caught up in arguments or being trolled - or for that matter to troll others.

He is resillient and has shown that he is mature enough to handle the GM work. He also is friendly, helps others and is good at english.
Last edited by prsm on 01 Jul 2015, 11:25, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Because thusmark rightly pointed out i am not good enough at english to be a gm :P
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
thusmark
Peon
Peon

Re: NitayandaRama for GM

Post by thusmark »

veryape wrote: has is good at english.
:lol: Sorry, just had to comment on the timing there ...

And of course a big 'Yes.' (again, ape ಠ_ಠ) to having another bragging GM.
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Silent Dawn »

For the second time, definitely Yes!

Having him on the GM team would be a great plus. He has been playing for some years already which gave him time to know a lot about the game and our community. In my opinion he is mature, responsible, very active and friendly.

... (wont make the same joke as i did on the first poll... damn you veryape :lol: )
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

First of all thanks for your support.
I'll be happy to take the job if i am elected, i think its the best way i can give tmw something back (since i dont code, hence dont have the knowledge admins/devs got, but it was nice to hear). :alt-9:
If you dont know me yet i am 29 years old, i play for 2 years now, i was very active when i leveled my characters (Django, HariRama and HariKrishna), doing every quest few times. leveling is usually where i got to know the people in tmw rather than sitting in town (what you mostly see me do lately). I know i will act unbiased when gming (if i get elected), i dont think i ever over reacted or insulted someone in public when being trolled etc... (if you want me to post answers to GM questionnaite i'll post it here, i answered it in a long way and didn't want to wear down the readers).
If you got any question for me post here or write me a PM and i'll be happy to discuss it.

Thanks veryape for deleting all the profane language people used in the previous thread, it made me feel more comfortable to comment now (i love you too GozUer but why using such words :alt-9: ).

edit: [17:23] Silent Dawn: for what you posted on your election thread... did we troll too much on your previous poll? (i am just joking if it isn't clear)
Last edited by SriNitayanda on 05 Nov 2014, 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
GozUer
Peon
Peon

Post by GozUer »

SriNitayanda wrote: (i love you too GozUer but why using such words :alt-9: ).
Hm, hebrew? the yes yes yes yes yes i told you?

someone said it before... just did the same lol!

i don't remember what i said earlier but was something like:

There are many reasons for Nitay to be GM...
1) Long time and very active player
2) Very nice and polite and follows the rules
3) Friendy and helpful to everyone
4) Very good game knowledge, better than anyone else under Admin Status
5) We need GMs, GMs like Nitay! (and MMH$ *trollface*)

So... Yes x5 :alt-9:
««« Main: GozUer - Lv.95 Rage Warrior / Bansheer »»» ««« Alt: GozUer. - Lv.74 Speed Warrior »»»
««« S-Alt: ***** Lv.7* "Good Path" »»» ««« Shop: **** Lv.255 Brawler »»»

Info: Selling [Guy Fawkes Mask] Accepting any offers. Ask MMH$ for +Info.

Have you heard about MMH$ Shop? Check it out! -> [Shop Link] <-
v0id
Novice
Novice

Post by v0id »

You get my yes ^^. You fit for the job.
Good luck
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

yes for me also, since i was the one that made the orginal post before it got deleted.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Johanne Laliberté
Novice
Novice

Post by Johanne Laliberté »

Oh Yeah! Nita for Gm!!!!!!!

♫♫♫ Hari, Hari ♫♫♫

Good luck :)
Dream today, to see what we will do tomorrow.
Rêver aujourd'hui pour savoir ce que l'on fera demain.
Rill
Novice
Novice

Post by Rill »

If asked, these are the words I would use to describe Nitay: honorable, intelligent, trustworthy, helpful, and considerate. I voted yes, without reservation.

Good luck, sabra Nitay!
WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

Vote 3x Yes :alt-3:
Narus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Narus »

Huge YES from me.
Techron
Novice
Novice

Post by Techron »

ושוב , כן

Techron
GozUer
Peon
Peon

Post by GozUer »

Techron wrote:ושוב , כן

Techron
Love you too Nitay
««« Main: GozUer - Lv.95 Rage Warrior / Bansheer »»» ««« Alt: GozUer. - Lv.74 Speed Warrior »»»
««« S-Alt: ***** Lv.7* "Good Path" »»» ««« Shop: **** Lv.255 Brawler »»»

Info: Selling [Guy Fawkes Mask] Accepting any offers. Ask MMH$ for +Info.

Have you heard about MMH$ Shop? Check it out! -> [Shop Link] <-
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

HAHAHAH... no.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

He's good. I don't think we even need a vote. I guess no one has any objections with rama being gm.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.