Level up at Main Christmas Event ?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Level up at Main Christmas Event ?

Post by Chicka-Maria »

SriNitayanda wrote:I think leveling from 98-99 (100M exp, ~1/4 of the total exp to 99), through this quest ruins the balance of the game. for that matter all levels above 95, 97-98 (~1/8 of the total exp), 96-97 (~1/10 of the total exp)...
So yeah there is no motivation to level to 99, you can just stop at 98 and wait for xmas.
I am not talking about retroactive action, i am talking about capping it to 90 from next year (we had this chat every year).

Seems to me like a double standard, that some people who got rares but don't have 99 character, want to keep rares less accessible but want to keep this unbalanced exp feature as it is...
Lawl you're gonna start bringing the rare accessibility into this chat too? Smooth move. There's already a topic for that. Also yes I wanna keep rares less acessible because that's why theyre called rares and thats what collectors in the game enjoy doing...collecting rares.

as for the exp I could care less if i get a level or not. I didn't even participate in last years event to get a level. I'm saying if you're going to change it be fair and take away everyone elses level who got to lv99 from 98 last year.

Chicka ~
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

We could limit it to a level, but then for balance those above the cut-off would need something else as a reward?

Maybe extra items? Some Zeny instead? idk, but if we want to lower it we must put something back in it's place.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Post by Altus Institute »

no more extra level this year for players who have a char level 98?
19:24:32 wushin So, can you do something?
19:24:52 Altus I can do nothing.
19:25:07 wushin So you are highly capable of doing nothing?
19:25:20 Altus yerp =D
19:25:31 wushin Crap, im only highly capable of doing something...=/
19:25:34 cassy Its ok wu-wu, we all needs to start somewhere...
19:25:43 deepthought wtf
19:25:46 wushin .....
19:25:52 cassy *pokes* deepthought
Ange Alus Banshee User
Remus Bull Rager Warrior Lv99
Maulne Bull Rager Warrior
Basilic Lazurite Dark Speed Mage
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

if there will be a change it'll prolly happen next year. this is just a discussion, so far seems like i am in a minority of people who want to change it. so dont worry...
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

Without Jhedia and Mahoo i don't see lvl99 play (i mean character). So, i think reach the lvl99 is just a little death for the character.
This is unbalance, but i don't care because in general the characters die.
Except if the level 99 really brings something special (And that I do not know, I'm only 95 :lol: ).

wushin wrote:We could limit it to a level, but then for balance those above the cut-off would need something else as a reward?

Maybe extra items? Some Zeny instead? idk, but if we want to lower it we must put something back in it's place.
A special item for over 90 ? (like the benie cap)
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

omatt wrote:Without Jhedia and Mahoo i don't see lvl99 play (i mean character). So, i think reach the lvl99 is just a little death for the character.
This is unbalance, but i don't care because in general the characters die.
Except if the level 99 really brings something special (And that I do not know, I'm only 95 :lol: ).

wushin wrote:We could limit it to a level, but then for balance those above the cut-off would need something else as a reward?

A special item for over 90 ? (like the benie cap)
Fur cap :D +1 i like this idea
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord