About banning my char from an idiot admin.

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Jumper
Peon
Peon

About banning my char from an idiot admin.

Post by Jumper »

Hello People

I just got banned from Slicer/MadCamel and i play tmw since 2004 also i want to tell the truth about him.
He had hacked the game many times also he had hacked everything about the game also he was permanently banned like Salah. He got the ban from Platyna.
Also he crashed the button REGISTER on THE MANA CLIENT because he had opened 500 or more chars in little minutes so he crashed that.
He is an bad admin,he is ulgy he need to get an ammo in his head in real life.
Duck YOU AND Duck YOUR MOTHER MadCamel/Slicer
Im sorry from some players about those words.
Every Admin left the game because they had a bad player admin in their ambient also in few more time the server will be closed too.I promisse it.
and for the end I hope you get died Slicer i mean in real life because you are bad person everyone.and i don't know why are you living your just an idiot on this world.
Jumper
Peon
Peon

Please Delete This Post.Also im sorry good bye forever.

Post by Jumper »

Last edited by Jumper on 01 Jan 2015, 18:27, edited 2 times in total.
Jumper
Peon
Peon

Re: About banning my char from an idiot admin.

Post by Jumper »

Last edited by Jumper on 01 Jan 2015, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
Jumper
Peon
Peon

Post by Jumper »

Last edited by Jumper on 01 Jan 2015, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

Leaving this here so you can all see what kinda person this player is.. But deleting the 20 "da.jdsfljkdsfh" topics he rage posted.

Some backstory: This guy is known as "Kosova1" as it's one of his old character names.. Also that he's from Kosovo. He phished and scammed on TMW for years before anyone did anything major about it. Aliases: (possibly stolen..) pluto, Agent Killer, Jat Lee, etc.

When he was removed from the game last year he stated that he will NEVER stop trying to scam and phish on TMW: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17498&p=140110#p140108

This past week he found a way to evade the IP blocklist preventing him from playing. He then tried to talk veryape into unbanning one of his characters - by lying through his teeth. I confronted him in-game and he played dumb and lied to me also.

Seeing that his behavior hadn't changed at all, I blocked all of his current accounts and IP ranges. He then proceeded to spam-post all over the forums and wiki.

As usual, the GMs are welcome to revert this decision at any time should they choose to do so. My word isn't final.
Head of the TMW Illuminati
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I dont know it all, but jumper has formally threaten the game in this post. Madcamel, for that reason, if no other, we are behind you!

Jumper, you need to change your ways, once again you have proved that you are not acting in a way that invites forgiveness.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

MC (Mad Camel) is not here to harm this community I assure you of this. In fact he/she is the very reason we have allot of the security features that we have today being an open source community. I wouldn't take anything this guy that is butthurt about scamming and getting caught to heart because "slicer" is really just doing us a great service by breaching these walls and adding to our potential database security. Platyna banned slicer because she didn't like the fact that she was busted herself pretending to provide a decent service and I assure you as we all see that tmw is not going to stick around a service provider that does not provide a secure service. Platyna left our security open, an ssh with no password or a simple password such as user: tmw password: tmw... This is her fault and her own doing, We have a much higher security than ever before and we have MC to thank for it. When we setup passwords on the server they used to be saved as your raw data input. MC took the extra step to implement some kind of security (confirmed to be a salt and hash) to those files and this was all after he/she was banned permanently by somebody that was not even part of the project when we left her service.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Jumper is pluto ? :alt-2: :alt-2: :alt-2: :alt-2:
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

Meway, I don't much like Platyna but I do feel enough kinship to mention that as a server-host, she did an excellent job with security. Most of the problems I dug up were in tmwathena or the game itself. Oh and I wasn't always in the right doing some of the things I did - But I grew up.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Still so much drama :alt-2:
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

MadCamel wrote:Meway, I don't much like Platyna but I do feel enough kinship to mention that as a server-host, she did an excellent job with security. Most of the problems I dug up were in tmwathena or the game itself. Oh and I wasn't always in the right doing some of the things I did - But I grew up.
Just basing off past information.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

MadCamel wrote:Meway, I don't much like Platyna but I do feel enough kinship to mention that as a server-host, she did an excellent job with security. Most of the problems I dug up were in tmwathena or the game itself. Oh and I wasn't always in the right doing some of the things I did - But I grew up.
I can't figure you out. First you insult me and then you fight the slander against me.

Regards.
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

Credit where credit is due.

Also I haven't been insulting you, at least not in recent memory. You just assume I'm hostile whenever I speak with you and it leads to massive miscommunication. I have nothing against you personally.
jasm
Peon
Peon

Post by jasm »

MadCamel wrote:Credit where credit is due.

Also I haven't been insulting you, at least not in recent memory. You just assume I'm hostile whenever I speak with you and it leads to massive miscommunication. I have nothing against you personally.
It must be because of that picture you use lol.