CrazyTree Ban

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: CrazyTree Ban

Post by gumi »

+1
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I agree, unban.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

Yes, I think that we all want an unban.

However, don't let us go rush in to this. I want us to form rules on the matter before acting. Acting first and then writing rules is the wrong order.

I think we should all try to agree upon that as soon as possible and then act from the rules we have formed.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

veryape wrote:Yes, I think that we all want an unban.

However, don't let us go rush in to this. I want us to form rules on the matter before acting. Acting first and then writing rules is the wrong order.

I think we should all try to agree upon that as soon as possible and then act from the rules we have formed.
Oh, don't misunderstand, I rather wrote that post as a sign and reminder to not forget about it.
Rules first for sure, we're nearly done with them it seems.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Shainen
Novice
Novice

Post by Shainen »

+1
pclouds
Peon
Peon

Post by pclouds »

When I wrote "if I quit", I didn't know it would come so soon. The majority of the community was nice, some was not. Unfortunately I made my decision and will not touch any of these precious servers again. CrazyTree is there if you want. The only thing I haven't done is emoticon rate limit. Phrase updates should be easy (all in brain.scm). If you need anything, feel free to drop me a mail (not forum PM).

If the past is any indication, I will eventually come back after a few years (and likely start from scratch again..). Hopefully tmw will still be here. See you then.
You either live long enough to be a GM, or die a Troll Master
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

pclouds wrote:When I wrote "if I quit", I didn't know it would come so soon. The majority of the community was nice, some was not. Unfortunately I made my decision and will not touch any of these precious servers again. CrazyTree is there if you want. The only thing I haven't done is emoticon rate limit. Phrase updates should be easy (all in brain.scm). If you need anything, feel free to drop me a mail (not forum PM).

If the past is any indication, I will eventually come back after a few years (and likely start from scratch again..). Hopefully tmw will still be here. See you then.
*bites pclouds*

Don't you want to think about this again?
You see this issue caused us to change some things in a good way.
We learnt from that mistake and took care that it won't happen again.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

SDN
Novice
Novice

Post by SDN »

pclouds wrote:When I wrote "if I quit", I didn't know it would come so soon. The majority of the community was nice, some was not. Unfortunately I made my decision and will not touch any of these precious servers again. CrazyTree is there if you want. The only thing I haven't done is emoticon rate limit. Phrase updates should be easy (all in brain.scm). If you need anything, feel free to drop me a mail (not forum PM).

Oh come on, PC. Who's gonna "shoot" people in Hurnscald and "ban" -Mew- if you leave the game now? :alt-9:
Quoting what Cassy have said, "Don't you want to think about this again?"
-Mew-
Newly Registered User

Post by -Mew- »

SDN wrote:
pclouds wrote:...
Oh come on, PC. Who's gonna "shoot" people in Hurnscald and "ban" -Mew- if you leave the game now? :alt-9:
Mew is deleted, his stuff went to meko. No reason to exist without dodging pclouds.
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

Hmmm you cant force ppl to stay if they dont want.
pclouds wrote: I will eventually come back after a few years (and likely start from scratch again..). Hopefully tmw will still be here. See you then.
Farwell and see ya in few years ! :alt-3:
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
SDN
Novice
Novice

Post by SDN »

-Mew- wrote:
SDN wrote:
pclouds wrote:...
Mew is deleted, his stuff went to meko. No reason to exist without dodging pclouds.
Noooo... You too?
Avenn wrote:Hmmm you cant force ppl to stay if they dont want.
pclouds wrote: I will eventually come back after a few years (and likely start from scratch again..). Hopefully tmw will still be here. See you then.
Farwell and see ya in few years ! :alt-3:
I guess you're right. But, I wasn't trying to force him. I just trying to convince him to think about it again.
Anyway, i hope to see PC in TMW again sooner than few years.
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

I wanted to thank the current TMWC, especially the outspoken public words of prsm, wushin, 4144, veryape, and cassy, for supporting the players and the needs of the community. I believe we have come full circle now. Platyna is gone, and now so are all the ones who were primary in orchestrating that putsch. You have all witnessed an amazing story, full of noble intentions, sacrifice, and the corrupting effects of power. In the end, you are choosing to codify your laws, respect common sense, support your community, and all I can say in return is cheers, kudos, and thank you! I hope this marks a positive uptick for TMW, with everyone working together, respecting each other, and building better for the future.

Good luck and godspeed.
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

Seeing that i am very late on this ball.. but hey, have a good time - and hope to meet you again once you give this a new try.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Erm... btw has CrazyTree ever been unblocked?
Main characters:

prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Cassy wrote:Erm... btw has CrazyTree ever been unblocked?
Thank you Cassy, I just did.
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!