Sema is female

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Sema is female

Post by SudoPlatypus »

[Edit: Location of NPC map 002-5 coordinates 43,91]

Ok, Sema originally was male (but I searched the web, and only come up with female examples). Like: http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Sema "The baby girl name Sema is pronounced as SIYMah †. Sema is used predominantly in the Turkish language and its origin is Old Greek. The name means a sign from the heavens."

But she was changed from having a male sprite to a female one and was happy as the Purple haired beauty pictured below, and was that way in game until....

Due to some NPC's getting their sprites changed from unique ones to more player base sprites, so that they could be pictured with same equip-ables that players have (to be made more generic?), Sema was mistakenly assigned a male instead of female sprite.

So if she is not to have her own unique sprite I made, may she at least be built on a female sprite sheet, instead of male? The new skin-tone color is good though, realistic of most women named Sema I bet. But purple hair is kinda her style.
Attachments
Sema_2011-08-31.png
Sema_2011-08-31.png (2.44 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
Sema2.zip
(324.65 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
aTurkishDancerSemaTN.jpg
aTurkishDancerSemaTN.jpg (7.23 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
Enga
Peon
Peon

Re: Sema is female

Post by Enga »

i am androgyne :-)
love :-)
Enga
Peon
Peon

Re: Sema is female

Post by Enga »

well im happy to enlighten you: truth trust and love r the key to anything in this case everyting!
tristram(drystam, love is isola, an immortal island thus we got arthur(truth) based on it trust and love, isolde. the eddas etc(parcifal recommend, ur life is and stays in love, thus we r,of course u r.)

lets rock!